Transmedia Television: Audiences, New Media, and Daily Life (Comedia) Hardcover – 1 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Elizabeth Evans differentiates her well-researched and lucid study through her core focus on audience response, specifically the extent to which British viewers of the mid-2000s were willing to integrate transmedia gaming, mobile television, and downloaded episodes into their everyday engagement with television content...With such a capable foundation already established in this book, other scholars will no doubt answer Evans's call for more in-the-moment-of-change reception studies.' Jennifer Gillan, Cinema Journal --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Elizabeth Jane Evans is lecturer in Film and Television Studies in the Department of Culture, Film and Media at the University of Nottingham. She has previously published in Media, Culture and Society and Participations.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Computers & Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies