Customer reviews

Transforming Suffering into Wisdom: Mindfulness and The Art of Inner Listening
Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 May 2012
On a personal level I could always see the logic of meditation being a form of gym like exercise for the mind, but I have struggled with sustaining a meditation practice beyond a few days at a time. Therefore when I heard that George Kinder had written a meditation guide, I immediately thought his approach to Financial Planning really works, so why not have a look at his approach to meditation. So I bought a copy and I am so pleased that I did. It is a practical, concise and easy to read guide that presents complex ideas as simple everyday meditation exercises that can be applied to virtually all aspects of daily life. Transforming Suffering into wisdom provides the tools to help you build a meditation practice into your lifestyle.
on 30 July 2016
Really well thought out, has made a huge difference to my life implementing George's teachings on how to live in the moment & deal with any negative thinking so easily to achieve peace.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse