- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: IDW Publishing; 01 edition (17 Dec. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1613778368
- ISBN-13: 978-1613778364
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.9 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 431,175 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Transformers: Robots In Disguise Volume 5 (Transformers (Numbered)) Paperback – 17 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Barber tells the tale of the Decepticons, the revolution, and slowly unveils Shockwave's master plan in drips and draps by going back in forth in time. The recollections from the past are told along with different art, which adds so much to the story.
As Barber (here) and Roberts (MTMTE) tell the story of the Decepticon revolution through flashbacks, it's hard not to sympathize with Megatron of Tarn's rebellion against the corrupt senate. Masterfully done.