on 17 May 2014
Received this toy on time and well packaged. These rescue bots are great for children . . My grandchildren love them. Sadly I have to return the item but only because the sets my grandsons have are the larger rescue bots and these are the next size down. I had thought they were new character's in the series / sets they have because this one makes into a boat. But as I said this one is from the smaller series of rescue bots and I dare not start a new collection. Having said that if my grandsons see them I am sure they will beg to keep them :))
on 13 February 2015
I bought this toy for my 4 years old son to add to his Bulldozer from the same series. He is happy with it and it is very easy to transform the thing from car into robot and vice versa. From my grown up point of view the toy is ok, but joints that transform it from robot into car got quite loose straight away and the car mode doesn't hold the shape properly. I was very pleased with service provided by the seller - the toy arrived very quickly and in good order. I also think that it was reasonably priced to compare with other transformer toys.
on 25 January 2016
These are one of the requests on my grandson's birthday list so I chose this one which looks interesting. Box was a bit bashed and mended with sticky tape which was disappointing but the toy itself was ok.
on 12 January 2015
My 2 year olds love this transformer, one of their favourite toys! And simple enough for them to transform themselves. Would recommend for every 2 year old boy.
on 13 September 2014
Great gadget toy son loves it easy for little hands with no tiny pieces that can be lost
on 28 November 2015
Not as good as the other Rescue Bots we have ordered as not as much articulation. Little boy still likes it.
on 19 August 2016
Very small, doesn't really transform and we had to pay an extra £11 in import duty which was a total waste!
on 2 February 2016
Disappointed with the size of this transformer, expected more for the price.
on 27 July 2015
This has gone down extremely well with one of our grandsons.
on 3 February 2015
A chunky little transformer suitable for younger children