- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities.
With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Fight through both sides of the Transformers' most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows you to go head-to-head as Autobots and Decepticons with its multi-player online mode. Create your own personalised character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customisation ever before seen in a Transformers video game.
|Battle as Grimlock and your other favourite Transformers|
- Apocalyptic Setting: Play as both Autobots and Decepticons in an epic story set amongst the ruins of the Transformers home planet, ravaged from years of war. Experience the never before told final battles that culminate in the legendary exodus from Cybertron.
- Convert Character Forms in Gameplay: Capture the true power of the Transformers in gameplay with endless variety. Each Transformer you play brings truly unique abilities to the battle. Transform, combine, blast, melee, stealth, fly and more!
- Epic Scale: Fall of Cybertron delivers epic battles on a massive scale. The setting and characters are HUGE! The battlefield will quake with the fury of gigantic Transformers like the combiner Bruticus or the ferocious Dinobots. The city-sized Autobot Metroplex changes the scale of everything.
- True Customisation: The battle continues online in thrilling multiplayer combat. Drop into deep multiple multiplayer modes with up to 12 players. Create your own Transformers using a character creator that offers unprecedented choice.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game has improved in nearly every section, apart from the removal of co-op campaign which was necessary to keep the game more varied.
The campaign mode lasts about 7-9 hours on normal difficulty and has improved on the biggest fault of the previous game, Being repetitive.No character plays identical to each other which allows the game to become more fun to play basically.
The Multiplayer mode is one of the most unique 3rd person shooter multiplayers I've experienced. Unlike the previous game, no one class feels overpowered but all have strengths and weaknesses.
The maps are more varied than the previous game and are all good in their own ways.I've already played the multiplayer for about 9hours and its still entertaining!!.
Now the final mode escalation(co-op survival mode) is one of the best co-op modes I've personally played. In this mode teamwork is the key so I recommend playing this with friends for a hell of a experience!!
Overall I recommend this to every transformers fan, In fact I recommend this to 3rd person shooter fans in general!! BUY THIS GAME
one of the best campaigns ive ever played its so epic.
the online is really fun, there is also a survival mode.
There are many different characters in the campaign and online you can create your own transformer!!
a great third person shooter with so much fan service and a completely diverse campaign with a great story. the voice actors are amazing as usual and this game has a premium feel to it.
Epic game must buy.
For the rest, I personally love this game but I would've preferred something like the first game where you first complete the decepticon campaign and then the autobot campaign. The fact that a sequel has been announced just makes me wonder because although fans of Transformers like myself will buy the game, the repetitive environments won't really impress.
Loved the first one and I'm thoroughly enjoying this sequel but I think they could've done more with the characters. To me this is still a 10/10, but with some regrets.
I missed the option of being able to choose between three characters in the campaign mode and I missed the separate and defined autobot and decepticon campaign.
Otherwise, I love this game so much. Its just on a truly epic scale. I love the classic design of the transformers and all the extra little details they've added into them from the previous games. I love the voice acting, I love the amazing soundtrack, I love the fantastic sound effects, I love the character animation, I love the multiplayer modes, I love the character creation system in multiplayer. I love the final level with the assault on the Ark. I just love the game.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews