on 9 September 2013
we bought this for my granddaughter who is crazy bout bumble bee and optimus prime and she loves it the only down side is she wants to watch it every time she visits now lol she's only 5. would recommend this seller to a friend because it also arrived 2 days later way before date it should of arrived.
on 5 August 2011
PERSONALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST OK, I WOULDN'T WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN BUT SAYING THAT HUBBY AND GRANDSON ENJOYED IT, MAINLY BECAUSE PLENTY OF ACTION IN IT. GOT A LITTLE SCARY AT TIMES FOR THE YOUNG ONE.
on 12 March 2011
Being a bit unsatisfied before when no one commented on this item regarding the audio/picture quality, I will not insist on commenting the movie value as lot of people found necessary to do(which is great in my opinion), but let me tell you that both picture and audio are top ten of ten quality. An excelent buy, picture brilliant on a 46" led tv.
VINE VOICEon 18 June 2010
Ok so the title is a little strange for the review but hopefully my quick tale will transform into a review

I recall many years ago my father buying my brother optimus prime as a birthday gift. While he was looking at it he thought it had fallen apart! I laughed and spent the next 30 mintues fighting to make the plastic toy either back into a truck or a robot... I failed... My 10 year old brother came home and in 30 seconds he transformed the twisted plastic back into his hero then into a truck again... I really smile thinking back on that day.

The 2 film box set provides good entertainment value for young and old and the video quality and Computer Generated images in the movies is excellent, which is supported by crisp clear HD multichannel audio.

Of the 2 films i preffered the 1st movie which introduces us to the alien Robots whos transformation ability into vehicles is breathtaking. I wont get into the storyline but will say that the 2nd movie was not as good as the 1st. The tone is very much set in the 1st film but not really carried through into the 2nd movie. For some reason they felt they needed to inject additional humour which in all honesty turns into a very poor 3 Stooges routine at times. Maybe the felt that the "kids" would love this slapstic, which having watched both movies with friends and there kids I have to say they thought as i did it was a bit daft.

Maybe the moral of the story was in my short tale with which I started the review. Never assume were children are concerned that the adults no best. They have more intelligence and skills than we sometimes give them credit for ;)
on 20 May 2011
Love the movies! Love the Blueray quality!
2 negative points:
Not a lot of extra's & the blueray cover was a misprint...instead of reprinting it they stuck it on the back...very disappointing!
on 28 November 2011
I bought this for my sons ninth birthday as he had just discovered Transformers.I bought it from Amazon as it was delivered cheaper than I could buy it in the shops. He loves both films and has watched them repeatedly. Not my sort of film but I didn't buy it for me but I found the special effects superb and a good sci-fi. The only negative thing was some of the language used, but then in fairness this is rated as a twelve film. Dark of the Moon is now a must.
on 24 January 2012
Bought this along with the new movie for my two kids who have recently discovered Transformers and they have been played non-stop since purchasing! The special effects are fantastic - the grown ups in the house enjoy these movies too!
on 29 May 2011
Transformers 1 is great and fun to watch. Just plain action, and for this "type" of film, is it really good.

Transformers 2 is on the CGI point of view great! But the film is horrible!!

Would have given it only 1 star, but the first film bounced it a little up.

Buy only the first film.. You are not going to miss the second Transformers..
on 8 November 2010
I have these on DVD and to be honest they are cracking good films that warranted me buying them on Blu-Ray. So I was a little disappointed when watching them because apart for the much superior sound improvement the picture quality wasn't all that different to the DVD versions...

I was expecting the picture to jump out off the screen (so to speak) like many other Blu-Ray movies I'd purchased... but it didn't, hence my four star rating. All that being said, this quad box set is still good value for money just the same.
on 12 August 2010
Amazing price, quick delivery, Robots in Disguise.

These are fantastic films.
I did see the cartoons when I was young, however I was never much of a fan, preferring to watch She-Ra (she was sexy) and Supergirl The Movie. (her too)

These movies are probably made better by the action, special effects and the Blu Ray quality but they are still good movies, and in a double pack you possibly save half the price instead of getting seperately, like I did!

Also, Megan Fox, yip!