- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (5 Feb. 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872012999
- ISBN-13: 978-0872012998
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,023,572 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Transcultural Leadership: Empowering the Diverse Workforce (Managing Cultural Differences) Hardcover – 5 Feb 1993
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
George F. Simons, Ph.D., D.Min, MA, is an American who works from France and does consulting on e-Learning and global teamwork. He is a faculty member of Management Centre Europe and serves on the editorial advisory board of the European Business Review. Dr. Simons is the creator the primary developer of the award-winning DIVERSOPHY® series of training instruments. He is now developing software for self-directed individual and small group learning with this tool.
Dr. Philip R. Harris is President of Harris International, Ltd. in LaJolla, California. He is Series Editor of the Managing Cultural Differences Series and co-author of B-H books Managing Cultural Differences, Multicultural Management 2000, and Transcultural Leadership. He is on the advisory board of the European Business Review.