on 7 July 2016
I bought this product for my DSLR camera. I have a Nikon D3300 and this card is working perfectly until now.

There are no speed problems on quality RAW + fine JPG or capturing full HD video. So this card is suitable to be used in a DSLR camera .

My camera has 24 MB so the files in RAW format are pretty big and need to be stored fast.

Also I had some drops of the camera with the card inserted and camera on and I didn't lose any data from my card on drop event the card when out of SD card slot from my DSLR.

With this card you receive Lifetime warranty so I think this card is suitable for professionals or for just amateurs. And the price is a good one for the quality, so the price/quality report is very good.

I would definitely recommend this card
on 22 January 2014
The Transcend 128Gb card is a little pocket wonder and a steal at this price. I think I got it for £78, I did see other non branded ones for £74 or cheaper but went with Transcend as it is a recognised brand and they've certainly built a name for themselves with the ubiquitous wifi SC cards we are now finding these days.

This is a CLASS 10 Memory card which means that you should be getting the fastest transfer speeds. If you intend to buy a memory card for your computer you don't necessarily have to go for a class 10.

Most users will be looking at this because they own a HD camera or a high end DSLR with very large files and burst mode. I myself have a Nikon D5300 its a fairly new camera bought in November 2013 and this card is well up to the job, A typical picture at the highest quality setting is 50Mb and I can do 5fps on burst mode and 12fps on jpeg mode.
On jpeg is keeps on going pretty much but I normally shoot in RAW.

I have also taken this card and put it in a point and shoot camera, again fine, no issues. Also the same with my Sony Handycam HD camcorder at the highest movie recording settings at 50fps at 1080p. My Nikon can handle 1080p 60fps and again it is fine.

This camera is recognised immediately by both my Mac and windows laptop - another sign of a great quality SD Card. I have also used it to transfer data back and forth - not just photos, again no issues and very fast.

So to summarise just go for this is you have pressing needs to transfer data fast for shooting purposes, even if you don't its at a great price you can't beat. And don't forget that lifetime guarantee!
on 7 December 2012
I saw a number of complaining comments about this card before I purchased which made me check the spec of both camera and computer before I ordered my card. It turned out a card I already owned had the same relevant spec so I need not have worried.

This type of card, an SDXC can ONLY be used on the most recent of cameras. The camera must be capable of using the ExFAT file system. In additionm to that, if you try to format one of these cards using the standard Format function on a computer that does not have ExFAT capabilities you will end up with a wholly unuseable card.

I have always liked Transcend products and I wanted a card able to cope with the high speed rate of my camera....only one choice really. It arrived today and ahead of the expected delivery date.

I am very pleased with the transfer rate. My camera whizes along now even better before (Other cards are 20Mb/s). I'm looking forward to catching some better high speed wildlife action shots being able to shoot over a longer period of time and not having to trust to the internal buffer too much.
on 16 March 2012
First thing i should say is i have ordered many of these cards in the past, and always been very pleased. However with my latest card, i noticed that it wasnt sliding into the camera body quite as smoothly as the others. dont get me wrong, it still works - but a thicker than usual card really does point to either warped goods (poor storage by seller perhaps?) or fake goods. Either of these could be true or false, im making no accusations, but i sure wont be buying from this seller again - whatever the reason - the card isnt as it should be, i dont care how cheap it is - thats not acceptable, ill be paying more to buy from another seller, but id rather that than cards that could potentially damage my cam
on 15 March 2011
Hello,

Zero problems so far and very happy with the amount of storage and speed if this card.

Tried with:
- HP Envy 13
- Asus EP121
- Kingston MobileLite G2 card reader

11 Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 August 2017
Arrive early, formatted it in my Canon camcorder and put it to work in backing up various settings for future use. I have used many transcend cards up to 32 Gb speed 10 for filming local shows and never had a problem.
on 26 August 2014
The speeds as quoted are a bit optimistic as always and I think it is about time that legislation made it that the capacity as stated was actually the capacity available to use, the same applies to all makers of these card's and HDD's and usb sticks etc a bit like buying a 2.0L sports car but only being able to use 1800 cc of it ! but otherwise the card has worked fine so far and delivery was quick
on 21 January 2015
Great price for a well known brand of card. Seems to hold it's own with other brands. A bit concerned with some of the lower rated reviews but this card will be used as a file dumping ground initially so will give it a thorough testing before I would use it for pictures.

Updates to this review will happen should the card have any problems in the future. For now, I am a very happy customer.
on 16 November 2013
Well, it works and not some fake and at this price point its already 5 stars (buy from amazon or other "returnable" service).

The thing is its not a "fastest" card ever, practacally reads are 15MB per second when copying music (average size files) and write is on 7MB/s levels.

However, for this price its what to expect.

What I like is that it seems to be a stable card, not fastest but works. I may be buying faster version in future but for now its ok.
on 15 November 2014
After always buying more well known branded memory cards i took a leap of faith and bought this. There is no difference at all from what i can tell apart from the price. This was almost half the price of competitor brands and having used it weekly for more than a year the quality is definitely not lacking. Definitely worth it! I use it in both a Canon S120 and Nikon D90 and works perfectly, transfer straight to my Mac and never hand any issues what so ever.