Customer reviews

Transcend 8GB Class 10 Extreme Speed MicroSDHC Memory Card
Size: 8 GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 18 November 2017
I bought the memory card and with a Transcend Dash Cam as a Christmas gift. The 32gb card failed within months and this failure locked-up the camera. However, my disappointment did not end there.
My experience with Transcend when I contacted them via their website to report the failure of the memory card was nothing short of disgraceful. First of all, they ignored the two messages I sent through their web-form.
Then, when I messaged the Chief Executive's office via a link on their own website, I was told they could find no record of me having contacted them at all.
When I provided them with proof that I had written to them, they told me that memory cards were not "strictly speaking" covered by any form of warranty or guarantee. In short, they turned their back on the situation and did not want to know.
The 32gb card probably costs them £3 or £4 to produce, That is how little they think of customer satisfaction.
Based upon my experience, I for one will not be buying any more Transcend products.
on 17 June 2017
I bought this at the same time as a Transcend Dash Cam. After a few months our car was badly keyed and when I checked the memory card, it had corrupted and hadn't been recording for weeks. Nightmare.

The person responsible (who is known to us) was seen leaving the area shortly after the incident but without Dash Cam footage, they got away with it and we were left with an £800 respray bill.

I've since replaced it with a SanDisk one and had no problems with recording since then.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 July 2017
I purchased this a while ago but only started using it early this year. It has been plugged into my dash-cam ever since. It stopped working a couple of weeks ago. So, altogether it has lasted less than 7 months! I have tried to format it on my computer but to no avail.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 May 2016
Bought as an emergency backup card for my dash camera in case I need to 100% ensure my card isn't over written (eg travelling abroad and having an accident).

Standard Transcend card, class 10 so fast enough for my dash camera running 720p footage with no audio.
on 29 June 2017
Ordered this for my Kobo Touch, inserted it into the card slot on the Kobo, turned it on and it worked - book storage problem solved
on 8 September 2017
Very fast delivery great product thank you
on 13 November 2017