Customer reviews

Size: 32 GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 14 April 2016
This is the WRONG card to use with Transcend DirvePro 200. I (and other reviewers) have experienced 'Memory Card error' after 3/4 motnhs of successful use. I have contacted Transcend and been told you need an SD card with MLC flash 'This is because the camera has an intense write operation that can exhaust non-MLC cards very quickly'. The recommended card is:
on 17 June 2017
I bought this at the same time as a Transcend Dash Cam. After a few months our car was badly keyed and when I checked the memory card, it had corrupted and hadn't been recording for weeks. Nightmare.

The person responsible (who is known to us) was seen leaving the area shortly after the incident but without Dash Cam footage, they got away with it and we were left with an £800 respray bill.

I've since replaced it with a SanDisk one and had no problems with recording since then.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 July 2017
I purchased this a while ago but only started using it early this year. It has been plugged into my dash-cam ever since. It stopped working a couple of weeks ago. So, altogether it has lasted less than 7 months! I have tried to format it on my computer but to no avail.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Bought as an emergency backup card for my dash camera in case I need to 100% ensure my card isn't over written (eg travelling abroad and having an accident).

Standard Transcend card, class 10 so fast enough for my dash camera running 720p footage with no audio.
on 29 June 2017
Ordered this for my Kobo Touch, inserted it into the card slot on the Kobo, turned it on and it worked - book storage problem solved
on 8 September 2017
Very fast delivery great product thank you
on 13 July 2017
Good product
on 2 June 2017
Exelent
on 28 April 2016
Excellent price for a high end scale gig storage space.
on 17 March 2017