Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy Paperback – 7 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A clear detailed account of the theory and practice of Transactional Analysis and of its relationship to psychoanalysis which he likens to that of an apple to its core. --New Society
Lays down the principles of transactional analysis in practical schematic terms which often makes them sound improbably, almost quaint in their simplicity… Its simplicity is one of its most attractive features. --New Psychiatry
It yields many refreshing new insights into motivation and behaviour, character and social integration, thus being useful in any psychotherapeutic approach. --New Psychiatry --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
D'abord medecin comme son pere, il se tourne vers la psychiatrie et exerce aux Etats-Unis. A partir de 1946 il est psychiatre dans differents hopitaux a San Francisco et ouvre son cabinet de psychanalyste a Carmel, Californie. En 1956, il demande sa reconnaissance comme psychanalyste et il n'est pas accepte. Ce refus sera pour lui un aiguillon pour formaliser sa propre maniere de travailler et ajouter quelque chose de nouveau a la psychanalyse. Ses travaux donneront naissance a l'Analyse transactionnelle.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As far as I can understand Transactional Analysis is a growing field in Psychotherapy, it deals with social relationships and interactions by helping clients to understand themselves and the world around them, this seems to me to combine client centred therapies with other mainstream elements of psychotherapy. I am not qualified to say for certain, and have only the conjectures of ignorance to offer.
I will therefore content myself to say that I am incredibly pleased with the service received, this item arrived in record time and in wonderful condition, your service was exceptional in every way and I thank you very much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
required for work, but would recommend this service to family and friends for other itemsPublished 9 months ago by N. Tritton
Not the copy shown but 1993 edition received is adequate. Received this yesterday 7th August. Thank you.Published 11 months ago by lynn
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z