Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Oxford Specialty Training) (Oxford Specialty Training: Training In) Paperback – 1 Jun 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The book manages to combine both a freshness and enthusiasm for the specialty along with wisdom rooted in reflective clinical practice. (BMA Medical Book Competition 2010)
Overall it is a very good textbook, which is immensely helpful for trainees to carry around and refer to during day-to-day work. Highly recommended. (The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist)
A very fresh and concise overview of the O&G curriculum for day to day use and for exam revision. Those preparing for their membership will find this an immense revision aid. Reader friendly layout and lots of pictures. Highly recommended. (Amazon review)
I am currently working in obstetrics and gynaecology as an SHO (GP Trainee). This book is a good comprehensive text. It has helped both in the job itself and to prepare for the DRCOG exam. I would highly recommend it. (Amazon review)
Perfect for the MRCOG and DRCOG!See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this book for every part two candidate
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the best manual- review for doctors doing Obs/GynaePublished 19 months ago by Veronika Jiraskova
Excellent text. Brief and to the point. Summarises the salient points needed for each major topic. References to landmark trials a plus!Published on 21 Feb. 2014 by Dr Peloentle Pheto
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics