Customer reviews

1,338
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 1 April 2017
I bought this for my daughter - mainly for the 'Extras'. The "Dragon Racers" was quite amusing; there were other short Extras too. I had some problems with the original BluRay as it came with the Red & Green 'Padlocks' still on, as did the second copy. However, the Seller (in Switzerland, even though they are called Unique-UK), was very apologetic and helpful. I Scanned in a copy of the Padlocks,they spoke to their Suppliers, and the third copy of the BluRay had been 'unlocked' when we received it. I would like to think that there would be no problems for any other buyers.
on 1 June 2016
a fantastic 2 dvd box set.in the first we meet HICCUP the viking kings clumsy son,to become warriors they must kill a dragon.but hiccup meets a dragon that cannot fly and as they learn to trust each other they become best friends and teach the village that dragons are friends.
In the second dvd hiccup and his girlfriend are captured by a dragon catching viking tribe from another island ruled by an evil king who wants war and to rule all dragons,hiccup meets his long lost mother.thats all im telling you as that gives the story away.a GREAT 2 dvd box set .........DEFINATELY RECOMMEND FOR ALL CHILDREN AGES EVEN THE CHILD IN YOU........RECOMMEND
on 19 April 2017
What a cracking film. This breaks the mould of sequels not being as good as the original. This one is just as good, if not better. The 3d version really works well, with DreamWorks concentrating on the film, not the effects. Having said that it really is a good 3D film that will show your 3d TV off to its best capability.
on 9 June 2017
An excellent series of films for all the family, good animation and quality stories.

The only downside to the DVD version is the absence of HD, it does make a difference in both Dragon 1 and 2.
on 7 September 2017
absolutely brilliant - I know it's a cliche thing to say but honestly I was laughing, crying, laughing again with this film. love the first film and the tv series and this was just an all round great movie.
on 1 September 2017
The kids love this. I had it recorded from TV but deleted it and then they want to watch it again
on 7 April 2017
My grandson just loves this video, and so do I. Keeps us both happy, and quite To be recommended for all ages.
on 19 July 2017
Great gift for grandchildren. Very good value and quick delivery.
on 7 August 2017
they was seven scratch on the discl don't try playing it yet
on 6 June 2017
Bought for my 5 yr old and 3.5 yr old boys to watch. Both loved it, 5 yr old was glued to this movie and didn't mine the whole way through so a definite hit. In fact I enjoyed it just as much as they did, brilliant!