Train Your Brain - Triple Pack (PC)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Word Games, Memory Games, Mahjongg, Solitaire, Sudoku Puzzles, Crosswords, Jigsaw Mania, Mathematical Puzzles and much more
- Work your way through the academic years at Brain Booster Academy with help from Professor Edmund.
- Ninja Brain Workout includes the Great Wall of Words and Jigsaw Mania games
- Infinite Edition Sudoku includes an unlimited supply of Sudoku puzzles
- Print out puzzles or complete them on screen
Customers Also Shopped For
- Platform: Windows XP
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Discover your potential with the ultimate brain-busting compendium!
Get a full brain workout!
Test your logic, grammar, spelling and mathematical intelligence with 8 mentally stimulating exercises. Attend the Brain Booster Academy and work your way through the school years starting from Pre-School right through to University with the help from your very own personal tutor, Professor Edmund. You can only graduate to the next academic year when you have reached the top score and with only 2 minutes to complete each quiz round it is a race against the clock. Exercise your brain power with this fun, academic extravaganza quiz!
- 7 difficulty levels - Work your way through the academic years, starting at Pre-school, through to Primary, Elementary, Secondary, Sixth Form, College and finally University.
- Exercise your grey matter and logic to solve each puzzle as quickly as you can against the clock
- View your score board at the end of each level
- Learn strange facts and useful tips from your personal tutor Professor Edmund
- 3 quiz options, including
Ranking Quiz - Scores are recorded at each level and game you play. Reach 6000 points and graduate to the next level.
Quick Quiz - Choose a quiz from a series of 8 games and score as many points as possible in the set two minute round.
Practice Quiz - Have a practice run through with Professor Edmund
- A-Z Quiz - Test your spelling by filling in the missing letters to the words provided
- Sudoku - Time to challenge your mathematical knowledge with this ultimate numeracy game.
- Colerex - Designed to evaluate your judgment of spatial awareness, by matching the colour squares together within the grid.
- Series puzzle - Simplest way to test your maths skills by completing the number sequence
- Word scramble - Put your grammar and spelling to the test with this word anagram
- Memory quiz -Memorize and replicate the grid as fast as possible within the time scale
- Count Experts - Access your memory and numeracy skills - pay attention to the objects removed and added behind the brain to score as many points as possible
- Heal The Words - Use the words provided to form different words altogether and exercise your grammar skills
Ninja Brain Workout
Exercise your mind
Ninja brain workout will push your mind o the limits. If you like puzzles you'll love this pack of 8 brain boosting games.
Sudoku quest, Sudoku X, Killer Sudoku
The puzzle game that's taking over the world! Fill the blank spaces in the grid with the numbers 1-9, making sure that no column, row or 3x3 block has two of the same number. Also includes 2 additional variations on the sudoku theme "Killer Sudoku" and "Sudoku X"
Crosswords, the classic word puzzles which appear in newspapers and magazine throughout the world, now come to life on your PC!
The ULTIMATE in computer jigsaw games. The award winning Jigsaw Mania comes with over 610 Jigsaws ready to play! You can also make your own Jigsaws from any image and send them to friends.
Great wall of words
. Link letters and build words in this addictive new puzzle game. Find the longest, most unusual words to get higher points!
Embark on a new mahjong journey in this remarkable twist on a classic game. Featuring an "Adventure Mode" and the all-new "Free-Play mode", plus over 1,000 hidden items to find!
A unique puzzle challenge! Remove the marbles from the board until only one remains. Can you complete this twisted brainteaser?
Infinite Edition Sudoku
Sudoku is the latest puzzle phenomenon that has taken the world by a storm! The principle of playing Sudoku is simple - it's all about logic and nothing to do with maths. All you have to do is fill in the grid so that every row, column and 3x3 box contains the number 1-9. (The same number cannot appear twice in any row, column or 3x3 box).
This CD-ROM brings you an unlimited supply of Sudoku puzzles guaranteed to provide hours of addictive fun and entertainment.
- An unlimited supply of Sudoku puzzles so you can play as often as you like.
- 3 levels of difficulty; Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Different board sizes to choose from; 4x4, 6x6 and 9x9.
- Print out puzzles or complete them on screen.
- Pencil mode - Enter possible numbers which can be easily erased.
- Undo button - Go back in stages to correct mistakes.
- Duplicate number warning - Flags if a number has already been placed.
- Hints and Cheats allow you to view cells where a number can be entered, or reveal the correct solution to a square.
- Email puzzles to family and friends.
- Panic button hides the screen in case you're playing at work!
- High score table.
- Time puzzles for an extra challenge.
- Pause or save games
- Log in multiple users with their own personal puzzle record.
Top Customer Reviews
As for the software itself, very easy to use, does what it say's on the box, it's good to push the old grey matter a bit.
Give it a go.
I find it really easy to use as I only loaded it once and have all these games at my disposal for only £13.99. Its a definate must have for under 15 quid, I have told all my family and friends to get it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for my mother in law, who is great on the pc, but handhelds are beyond her.Published on 8 Jan. 2010 by Alison Maddison
I bought this product as a way of keeping the wife busy when I want to watch TV. Good selection of games for all ranges of age and intellectPublished on 7 April 2009 by I. J. E. Stewart