- Paperback: 38 pages
- Publisher: Speedy Publishing LLC (3 Dec. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1630221252
- ISBN-13: 978-1630221256
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,303,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Train Your Brain: Mental Toughness Training For Winning In Life Now! Paperback – 3 Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
It took some time for Jason Scotts to realize that his biggest obstacle was not that he didn't know how to do something but that whatever he was doing he could do better if he focused more and mentally prepare himself for what needs to be done. This crossed different avenues of his life such as employment, playing a game or spiritually. He knew that properly psyching himself up to do something is all he needed in order to achieve certain goals. But he didn't know exactly how to go about it. After giving it some thought, reading information on it, and trying out a few techniques, he knew that it was possible to get the most out of his cognitive abilities and achieve goals that he wouldn't otherwise have. Now that he has a better understanding of it, he wanted to show others how it can be done so that they too can accomplish what they've set out to do and feel better about their life.