Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

This book is a quick read with good actionable tips and is without the fluff. So for the price, it's a good deal.

It covers basic strategies for getting readers. I've been blogging since 2008 and all the strategies in the book are sound and works. There are only a few fundamentals to blogging success, really, so this book goes straight to the point. Having said that, if you're an intermediate or advanced blogger, I recommend instead the author's other book Click Millionaires which gives a more in-depth and holistic view to blogging.
on 15 April 2013
This book is for beginners like myself who need to learn on how to bring traffic to your Blog I find marketing quite daunting but Steve breaks it down for you in his easy to read language.
A good book worth the money
on 30 September 2013
Nothing new, and not all that engaging. Steve does get his point across and he does include plenty of information but unless you are a complete beginner, you won't get too much out of this.
on 4 June 2013
This book takes a complex scary subject and puts into a framework where you feel it's doable. Lots of sensible practical advice - -I recommend highly
on 13 June 2013
This is an easy to read but comprehensive book on how to grow your blog ( can also be applied to an online business). Most of the resources/ tools mentioned by Steve are not news to me but I really liked the way he wrote and summarised the key processes in an actionable and digestible fashion. I finished the book feeling re energised and can't wait to implement what I read! Well done Steve- thank you!
on 6 May 2016
I really enjoyed this book and the true value of the content, l love books like this and it is a great read, I highly recommend to you this book if you are looking to increase your blog traffic. Books like these give you a personal one 2 one tuition and builds trust of from the knowledge given,before meeting the person behind the scenes, buy the book and read it.
on 17 July 2014
I really enjoyed reading this Kindle eBook book. I've been really focussing on blog traffic growth strategies and although I took away a dozen or so nuggets form this book, one key element keeps coming back - to keep things simple and focus on a few proven strategies and not get distracted. I'll be recommending this book to others.
on 9 November 2012
I am really happy that I have come across this blogging manual for beginners. Tons of useful information, and the whole system of creating a readership base for your blog is explained in simple doable steps. I am going to follow this book to the letter.
on 24 March 2013
This book gave very useful advice for a very reasonable price.
I have put this advice to good use on my blog etc.
All in all very good value for the info it provides. Steves style of writing suits the info he is trying to pass on.
on 29 September 2013
I have bought probably almost every book published on the subject of blogging in the last 5 years. I needn't have bothered, this is the only one anyone would need. Its very practical, no fluff approach is refreshing and inspiring. Thanks!