- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Reprint edition (14 Dec. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300170599
- ISBN-13: 978-0300170597
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 1.5 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
134,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #101 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Public Buildings
- #171 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings
- #574 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Criticism & Theory
Traditional Buildings of Cumbria (Vernacular Buildings Series) Paperback – 14 Dec 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"'Ron Brunskill is the recognised authority on the history of vernacular building in Britain.' (Building Conservation Journal)"
A comprehensive illustrated study of the traditional buildings of the Lake District --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Diagrams explained better than the written pages.