- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Tractive MOTION Pet Activity Tracker
|Price:||£64.34 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fitness and activity tracking device for dogs and cats
- Like a Fitbit for your pet
- Free apps for iOS, Android & Windows Phone
- Bluetooth Pedometer with integrated Display
- 100% waterproof
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Tractive MOTION - Pet Activity Tracker
Tractive MOTION tracks the daily activity of your pet, categorizes the movements in the categories ‘lazy’, ‘active’ and ‘dynamic’, and tells you whether your pet needs to be more active. Multiple sensors provide additional information to you and your pet’s veterinarian. Only an active pet, is a healthy pet.
Set a daily goal of Pet Points, that are calculated by taking into account steps, movements, playtime and additional information provided by the sensors. Aside from a motion highly sensitive motion sensor, Tractive MOTION also uses an accelerometer, an ambient temperature sensor and an ambient light sensor to monitor your pet’s behavior. Through an integrated high-resolution display, you can easily see the collected Pet Points for the day and check the progress towards the daily goal.
FREE APPS FOR IOS AND ANDROID
The collected information will be displayed in easily understandable graphs in the free MOTION apps for iOS and Android. You can manage multiple pets with MOTION devices in the app and the device wirelessly syncs its information to your smartphone. Tractive MOTION uses Bluetooth 4.0 to send its data to the smartphone. The app promotes healthy and active pets with achievements and shows the worldwide pet activity rank of your pet.
ONLY 7G AND 1 WEEK OF BATTERY LIFE
The waterproof Tractive MOTION device only weighs in at 7g and with a size of 15mm x 50mm x 9mm it can be used on cats, dogs and any other animal 2 kg and over. Tractive worked with vets to ensure the device does not harm the pet and is light enough so your pet won’t even feel it is there. MOTION is FCC and CE certified and follows specifications from other products considered to be safe for the pet and the user. MOTION comes with a charger and can collect activity information 24/7 for over a week without being recharged.
iOS 7 and later: iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6+ , iPad new / Air / mini, iPod touch 5th gen). Android: Smartphones Version 4.3 or newer that are Bluetooth Smart Ready (a. k. a. Bluetooth 4.0 / Low Energy).
Tractive MOTION – Pet Activity Tracking device + Black silicon clip for collars + USB Charger
- Weight: 7g
- Size: 15 mm x 50 mm x 9 mm
- Battery lifetime: 1 week
- High resolution display
- Wireless sync
- Several integrated sensors
- Recommended for pets 2 kg (4 pounds) or more
Tractive MOTION device, USB charger, manual, silicon clip
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Tractive have now updated the app for the iphone 6 plus and it works well - still waiting for new features and would be great to see the distance covered in miles rather than just meaningless pet points
My goal was to see how active he really is during the days (especially while I’m away) and how much exercise he needs during the day to do to stay fit and healthy. I have now tested Motion on my dog for around 3 weeks and I am actually positively surprised.
I ordered the device on Amazon. It is a small and light device (only 7 g) fitting for both big and smaller pets (like cats). The Motion tracks the activity of a pet 24 hours a day, alongside a few other statistics such as temperature and ambient light, and syncs that data to the smartphone. It was quite easy to attach and understand. Setup was fairly easy with my iPhone and charging took around 2-3 hours.
The device told me when my dog was lazy, moderately active or highly active. On my smartphone I got all the activity updates when the app opened. I think it uses bluetooth. It was easy for me to see that my dog was moving less when I was out of the house and more when I was there - meaning that I now have to focus even more on exercises when I’m home to make up for the lack of activity, when I’m away.
The motion tracker provides a feature, called pet points. With the Pet Points I set a daily goal (wasn’t really sure what to choose initially) of how active we should be.
As an additional feature the app provides a leaderboard where I can see how active my dog was compared to other dogs worldwide. I would not say the leaderboard is a necessity but it is still fun though.
The battery will go around 5 or 6 days on a single charge.Read more ›
It gives you an idea of activity, but it is hard to get any confidence that it is measuring accurately. It is a little unfair as I'm comparing it to a fitbit which is obviously more expensive, and maybe measuring human steps is easier than dog steps! It's a fun toy, and perhaps does serve as a reminder that you've not been exercising your dog very much this week.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Battery life is very poor.. I charge mine 2-3 times a week and bluetooth doesn't pick up device well. Considering quality and where it's made; i think it's a little pricey.Published 6 months ago by G
my cat achieves more and more pet points each day especially now when it is getting warmer. love to compare it with my friends, that's super easy in the app. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Rose