- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A discreet, award-winning clitoral vibrator
- Powerful vibrations--perfect for solo use or as an accompaniment to sex
- Waterproof for bath and shower fun
- Simple push button design--just click once for powerful vibrations
- Use with water-based or silicone lube
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Add some extra buzz to your sex life with this clitoral vibrator from renowned sex expert Tracey Cox. It may be small, but this exciting vibrator packs quite a punch--its powerful vibrations offer stimulation directly where you need it. This slim vibrator is ideal for use during sex to stimulate the clitoris but the options don’t end there. Tracey recommends holding it alongside your partner's tongue during oral sex for extra sensations. Another option is to use the vibrator solo during masturbation or as a prelude to lovemaking. The Supersex mini vibrator comes with a replacement battery, allowing the fun to continue. It's discreet and small enough to conceal easily in a pocket or washbag and the quiet motor won’t give away any of your secrets, making it the perfect pleasure device for a lady on the go.
This nifty vibrator is also waterproof, so you can use it in the bath, shower or even jacuzzi for discreet underwater fun. Use with a dollop of water-based or silicone lube for increased sensation and pleasure. Internationally famous sexpert Tracey Cox has written several bestselling books on sex and has appeared on TV shows in the UK and the US. Her range of sex toys has been designed with the modern woman in mind.
Discontinue use if irritation or discomfort occurs. To avoid injury or aggravating pre-existing skin conditions, do not use on swollen or inflamed areas or skin lacerations.See all Product description
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
She literally never turns the thing off.
I’ve retired early
Anyone recommend a flesh light?