- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- If you're not sure what toy is best for you or your partner, take a look at our Beginner's Guide to Sex Toys for inspiration.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.50 UK delivery
Tracey Cox Supersex Power Vibrator Pink
|Price:||£14.99 (£7.81 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- An ultra-powerful, couple-friendly vibrator that's smooth to the touch and completely waterproof
- Enjoy exciting variety with multiple speeds and easy-to-use controls
- A powerful motor and torpedo shape makes it ideal for sensual rub-downs during foreplay
- The smooth shaft can be inserted for G-spot stimulation or placed outside for clitoral play
- Cast from seamless skin-safe rubber, with a waterproof finish that lets you explore underwater pleasures
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Introducing the Power Vibrator, one of the most intense vibrators in the exclusive Tracey Cox Supersex range. Ideal for both shared and solo use, this sensual vibrator’s sleek design and seamless skin-safe rubber coating allows it to gently glide over skin, making it ideal for erotic massage--especially when combined with water-based or silicone lube. A slimline torpedo shape makes this versatile vibrator ideal for both G-spot and clitoral stimulation. Use the rounded tip to gently massage your clitoris during solo sessions and foreplay, or squirt lube over the shaft to experience great internal stimulation.
This powerful vibrator can be used on both partners during sex. Its simple shape and easy-to-use controls makes it an ideal choice for those looking to find a beginners' vibrator, with the powerful vibration settings making it great for experts too. The rubber finish is skin-safe, phthalate and latex free, so you can play with peace of mind. The Power Vibrator is also completely waterproof, giving you the chance to safely explore underwater pleasures in the bath, shower and beyond. Sex expert Tracey Cox says, “To turn your twosome into a threesome and introduce the Power Vibrator into your bed, start by using it playfully on him.”
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is made out of rigid plastic but the surface is very silky and smooth, kind of like matte screen covers you can get for phones and tablets. It holds two C batteries, and the circumference of the toy is probably about an inch bigger than the circumference of a C battery - not intimidating, but not too small. The length is also fairly decent, not too long, not too short. All in all, the proportions of the toy are perfect. When it's working, it works very, very well, both alone and with a partner (it's pretty cute looking and isn't intimidating to a partner to whop out and get going with, which is nice). The different speed settings aren't distinct, more like an upwards curve than upwards steps, but the spectrum of speeds is good.
However, I have barely used this product ten times and it's broken. There is a flat metal wire connecting the cap at the top of the toy with the generator at the base of the toy, and I think the malfunctions come from a broken connection in it. Unfortunately, the generator at the base of it is impossible to get to without breaking the toy, so unlike some other vibrators it's impossible to fix without very specific tools.
This toy will break, though. I've been through a number of them, and it will break.Read more ›
Suffice to say that I don't just use this one for medical reasons.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to use,powerful,no adapter,effective,really pleased and also a good price............Published 1 month ago by janet thomas
when it works
great! but frequently it just does not switch on despite being fully charged! very disappointing! !