- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Other Sellers on Amazon
Toys of Wood Oxford Stacking Boxes Cubes/ Number and Alphabet Blocks Stacking Cups
|Sale:||£14.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.00 (21%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 10 different sizes of stacking boxes made of HDF wooden board covered in a high gloss laminate in bright coloured pictures, numbers 1-10 and letters of the alphabet; the numbers of animals and stripes correspond with the numbers on the boxes. 115 centimetres high when stacked and 15.5 centimetres when nested inside each other.
- It is great fun for stacking and nesting and at same time learning sizes, numbers, counting, colours, animals and letters of the alphabet. A creative and imaginative child may use them as drums as shown in the photos!
- Suitable age 2 years plus. Children under 3 should be supervised by an adult. Solid and strong compressed wooden board with total weight of 1.8 KGs. So beware of the cubes can be heavy for the little ones.
- Please note that HDF is classified as wood like sausage is meat. It is not made of cardboard.
- It is made of sustainable wood with environmentally friendly and non-toxic paints. All wooden toys by Toys of Wood Oxford are tested by the seller's own or friends' children. It conforms to EN71 and CPSA Standard and tested by International Accredited Labs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
These ten wooden boxes are made from high quality wood with high gloss laminate in bright colours, with different numbers, animals and sizes. You can stack the blocks up to make a 115 cm tall tower, and nest them inside each other at 15.5 centimetres for easy storage. It is great fun for stacking and nesting and at same time learning sizes, numbers colours, animals and alphabets Toys of Wood Oxford Limited, based in Oxford UK, specialises in fine quality multifunctional wooden toys with brand name "Toys of Wood Oxford" and children's fancy costumes "Fun Play". All products by Toys of Wood Oxford are exclusively available from Amazon sold by Toys of Wood Oxford Ltd or by Amazon. All of our products meet the criteria set by the EC Toy Safety Directive and CPSA Standard and tested by International Accredited Labs. We pride ourselves on providing good quality products and first class customer service. We wish our products will bring lots of fun and enjoyment to your children and family.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The box says "material: wood (compressed wooden board)"... its more like very thick cardboard. So a little disappointed, but then if they were real wood maybe they'd be too heavy for our little one.
I wanted to make a piece of equipment with 10 wooden nesting boxes, a cheaper alternative was available but I opted for this as it said it www wood.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is made of cardboard not wood as product details claims. Bought it for my niece, she loves it but I don't expect it to last for long.Published 3 months ago by swara
My daughter love playing with those. She is less than 2 years old but those cube are baby friendly)Published 6 months ago by Audrey Faveeuw
This item arrived fine etc however it is not durable at all. After 10mins of my 18mth old son playing with them (stacking and knocking them over), the corners of a few of the boxes... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kindle Customer
Beautiful boxes, great development game for my 16 months son
I was sceptical about this toy but my wife insisted. I was wrong and the kids play with the boxes all the time. They appear in all sorts of varied play.Published 9 months ago by G