on 8 September 2016
firstly these came so quick i thought i might struggle to get them before my nephews birthday.. i also thought they may be a little small off the picture, but when he unwrapped them and put them up he wasnt disappointed.

we put them up and promptly started a game of knock out wembley , my brother looked at me a little funny when i slid tackle my 3 year old nephew but i hope he did eventually see the funny side.
on 2 April 2017
We use these quite a lot, good for just getting in and out the shed, they fold in half diagonally and will fit behind a shelving unit in the shed, so dont take up much space. I think you could fold them back up to fit back in the bag but we have them in and out regularly, so seems like too much faffing.
on 23 August 2015
Fantastic pop-up goals. I bought it for my grandson to use when he visits and added bonus is that there are two. We have kept one at our house and he has taken the other to his. Very easy to put up and take down, so no goal stuck up all the time.
on 2 August 2015
Terrific for my 3 year old grandson, he loves them. To refold is a doddle despite others having difficulty.
I'll tell you how: Take out the 2 support poles, grasp the goals each side with hands - invert one hand. Now twist to form a figure of 8 and fold to form a circle that fits in the zip up bag. use the black elastic band to secure it and stop it from opening up again. Secret is don't give up, it really is easy.
on 22 May 2016
Absolutely rubbish! The steel poles bent very quickly and they are impossible to fold up now. We have lots of other similar bendy tent type toys and we've not had any trouble with those.
review image
on 14 January 2017
Great fold up and easy to store football nets for the garden. The come with tent pegs to securely fix the goals. Folding up requires a bit of practice. There's definitely a nack to it! They come in a compact storage bag.
on 17 April 2016
Very sturdy and I often have used the goals without pegging them into the ground.
These were bought for my 2 year old, but they are robust enough for dad to have a go as well.
We tend to use a Mitre size 3 football as I imagine anything larger wouldn't be appropriate.
on 14 February 2018
Bought for going in Grandma's garden so 2 year old can practice his goal scoring. One ended up indoors and we've both a great hilarity with it. The other has gone to his parents house. Recommend these for any football mad toddlers and small children. Just watch toddlers walking around the back because small feet get caught in the netting.
on 6 July 2016
These are brilliant and safe for little ones. My son is 2 and a half and he loves playing football. I wanted something safe that would hurt him if it fell on him. These are brilliant! Have tent pegs if it's windy. Really happy with them. We generally keep them out, but they are really easy to fold up again and no doubt we will be taking them with us to places as he gets older.
on 9 September 2016
I am reducing this down to 2 starts. I should have listened to some of the reviews - this is really cheap quality. They cannot sustain kicks from 8 year old. These were broken apart with few months, completely torn out. I am looking for new ones again, but definitely not these ones.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse