Customer reviews

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:£31.99+ Free shipping

on 5 March 2017
Great game. Keeps my son busy for hours. My son loves it.
on 29 October 2017
Few scratches on the disk. But works fine
on 28 June 2017
Fantastic game so much to do and great for 1 person or co-op, I really enjoyed the sandbox mode.
on 31 July 2017
thanks
on 21 April 2017
Bought this for my son he absolutely loves it
on 24 March 2017
Bought for a friend's grandson who has really enjoyed this game
on 24 August 2016
Was pleased with quick deliver and my Grandson was over the moon I had managed to buy it for him.
on 24 July 2010
Suprised there are no reviews?

Played this game today and couldn't stop playing it!! btw the 20 years old. Been waiting 11 years :P

Thought it would follow the plot of the toy story 3 film but it doesn't, but i'm not disapointed at all. Played for 3 hours straight and still wanted to play it.

When you start the game it puts you stright into a cimematic where Hamm has become a villian, just like the beginning of toy story 3 and you have to chase after the train to save the aufens on the train, which was awesome! and then you make your away around a map in andys room playing all different characters in different scenarios.

I hope to get many many hours of fun out of this game.

Graphics are brilliant, music and sounds are brilliant and the story line is brilliant!

10/10
44 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2011
I bought this game for my 5 y/o lad as a present and he loves it. I would probably recommend it for ages 8+ as I'm a seasoned gamer and found a few parts a little difficult and had to help him in the story mode. It's a little difficult in parts in a good way, basically learn the pattern of the level by trial and error and you'll soon get through. Now I'm not going to go in to detail as to what the game consists of as you will be able to read that elsewhere in the reviews but what I will say is everything about this game is sheer quality, not your usual movie tie in game at all. It consists of the Story Mode which I think is 8 levels and then where it really comes to life is the Toy Box Mode. This is a free roaming landscape where you can do almost anything from purchasing characters, vehicles, clothes, hairstyles, weapons (fun kid friendly ones), customisable buildings, races, collectables quests, photography, rescuing people, herding cows, destroying aliens etc. The more you do the more unlocks for you to do and it has kept my boy entertained for a long,long time (I do regulate the time he spends playing video games).
The thought that has gone in to this package is astounding from the level design, graphics, quests, and humour right down to even small little touches really shows. I cannot recommend it highly enough, I have played probably 100+ Xbox games and this would definitely be in my top 10. Apologies for the grammar, spelling and disjointed nature of my brief review as it was a little rushed. If anyone doesn't enjoy this game please post a comment as I'd be intrigued to know the reasons why.
44 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2011
Let me tell you this is the best game ever , my 3 and 5 year old have played the full thing , what a good babysitter. Seriously they learn how to work together and just loved it. Just have to restrict playing time as they would play this all day if they got a chance .