• Toxic

Price:£2.49

on 9 February 2015
Disgusted that Amazon pulled this from Prime Instant Video with no warning. I paid for Prime and now find that Amazon con randomly with no warning remove TV series that I am in the middle of watching.
on 20 August 2014
I love series 1 & 2. Am properly hooked as have post concussion and a love a neuroscience, psychology, crime and relationships perception with Dr Daniel Pearce, Kate and Donnie has been keeping me company. I am probably addicted.
on 8 June 2015
Dr Daniel Pierce brilliant as ever.... I still can't believe that the series isn't being continued. As a mental health nurse I believe it is invaluable in educating the public about mental illness while presenting it in an engaging format rather than dry documentary. I hope that those in the position to make a difference will have a change of heart and commission series 4, as it has proved incredibly popular.... Here's hoping!
on 25 May 2014
Season 2 of perception is just amazing

Great cast of characters and intriguing cases

Funny amazing and interesting at the same time
on 15 January 2015
Just finished watching this season and loved it. Just as good as the first season and can't wait to watch season 3.
on 10 August 2014
It gives great immersion for the audience and I love the beginning and the end where Daniel Pierce is in the classroom talking a little bit more about the brain which I find fascinating.
on 6 September 2014
Clearly now a product placement for the drug industry. It was even clever enough to start the main character of as a big pharma critic. As the episode go on he starts to take meds and gets better and when he stops his condition worsens. Follow up that with nearly every episode has big corporate in trouble only to find out they were in the right all along. Clever writers and if you don't stand back to be objective you will find yourself siding with the errors of many of the corporations that condition the so called 'consumer'.

I was enjoying the show but as having a lot of experience in NLP / language models and neuroscience I cannot bare to watch anymore. The last episode I watched has a mental coach hounded down by the main character after he cured someone. The underlying message was clear "alternative bad, conventional good". Regardless of the data.
on 9 May 2014
I really love this series, I have watch all of season 1 and and the first 11 episodes of season 2 and really enjoyed all of them. I watched the first 10 episodes of season 2 on itunes but they haven't released the rest of the season, so I purchase episode 11 on amazon instant video with no problems. I then purchased episode 12 and sat down to watch it only to discover that it was in actual fact episode 8. I was told by amazon that this would be sorted and I would receive an email letting me know, nearly a week later still nothing. So if you do want to purchase it make sure that you check that you are getting the correct episodes and in the right order as well.
on 24 November 2014
Eric Mcormack is severely under rated as an actor. The characters are great and Lewicky is king.
on 24 January 2016
It's disgusting that we are charged. I luckily watched season one and two when it was included in the prime package