- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 772 KB
- Print Length: 353 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0088C8YFK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,003 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tower of Endless Worlds Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The plot deals with a warlock who comes to our world through the tower of the title (a labarynthine portal to many worlds apparently). Here he meets a man who agrees to supply him with weaponry in return he is taught black magic. Thus the warlock can go back to his world and destroy the good guys and the man in our world can become immensely wealthy and become a US senator.
The only real problems they have are the prophecy from the dying white wizard that the son of the current king will eventually kill the warlock.
The story tells of a couple who are hired by the senator, how their relationship develops and eventually what happens when the prince appears near them. Their reactions are quite believable.
My reason for giving this 4 stars rather than 5 is the abrupt ending. It reads like the author has written a much longer story but wanted to finish this particular part with a big finale and rushed it. Nothing is really resolved and so there is the expectation that you will read the next story. I'm 50/50 as to whether I want to do that but then I got this kindle edition free.
4/5 for a free book id good. i have downloaded the rest of the series and will let you all know if they are any good.
Its just I'm not thrilled at the idea of a further two or three volumes padding out the ideas. Fine to write epic sagas if you're Tolkien few offerings have that depth of substance. For me this would work better as a single, if longer, book. I fully understand the author's motivation for multiple volumes, but I'm not going to give up time to read them, which to be fair is more often my reaction to such kindle downloads. Not the author's fault, he's done a good enough job,the problem is the modern publishing game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very slow, boring and unoriginal the worst book hes written.Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Historical
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alternative History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alternative History