Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Tower Health T16012 Digital Multi-Pot Pressure Cooker, 1000 W, 6 Litre, Stainless Steel
- 1000 W and large 6 Litre cooking pot - ideal for quickly and easily preparing a variety of meals using the Alexa recipe skill
- Digital timer and panel and 24-hour keep-warm function, for quick and convenient cooking
- Twist-lock lid offers added safety when in use
- Non-stick pot, for easy cleaning
- Includes rice spoon, measuring cup, steam rack, frying basket, removable handle and yoghurt pots; 3 years guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Operating at 1000 W and offering a large 6 Litre capacity, this digital multi-pot pressure cooker is ideal for cooking healthy meals for one person or the whole family, using our Alexa skill. An easy-to-use LED display lets you choose from a variety of settings, including multiple auto-cooking options, while the digital timer gives you full control of the cooking cycle. The 24 hour keep-warm function lets you keep your food heated for longer, making this cooker ideal for those with busy lifestyles, while an easy-to-clean non-stick pot enables easy cleaning after use. The cooker is complete with a distinct twist-lock lid, which offers added peace of mind and makes the cooker safe as well as practical to use.
1 x Digital Multi-Pot Pressure Cooker 1 x Rice Spoon 1 x Measuring Cup 1 x Steam Rack 1 x Fry Basket 1 x Removable Handle 1 x Yoghurt Pot
From the manufacturer
Tower T16012 Digital Multi-Pot Pressure Cooker
Operating at 1000W and offering a 6 litre capacity, this digital multi-pot cooker is ideal for creating a variety of meals using our Alexa skill.
Powerful and Spacious
This digital multi-pot pressure cooker operates at a powerful 1000W and is equipped with a generous and well-proportioned 6 litre cooking pot. A range of accessories, including a rice spoon, measuring cup, steam rack, frying basket, removable handle and yoghurt pots, is also included, offering added versatility and convenience and making this cooker ideal for family kitchens and large households.
A Choice of Settings
Controlled via a touch-screen LED panel, this multi-pot cooker offers a range of automatic cooking settings, letting you quickly and easily find and set your preferred cooking option. The cooker also includes a digital timer, which gives you full control over the cooking cycle, and a 24-hour keep-warm function, which keeps your food heated for longer and makes this cooker ideal for those with busy lifestyles.
Safe to Use and Easy to Clean
Equipped with a non-stick cooking pot and a unique twist-lock lid mechanism, this cooker is both safe to use and easy to clean, making it ideal for trying out the wide variety of recipes found in our dedicated Alexa skill.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the (small) downside, the instructions are rubbish: you have to use it for a while to get the hang of it. Also, the non-stick lining of the pot is pretty fragile: make sure you only use plastic or wooden spoons and ladles...
All in all, definitely recommended.
I have only steamed and stewed with it but it has done them well.
Here's hoping it is just as good with other recipes.
Most recent customer reviews