on 14 October 2013
I have a disability and so needed two to go into my walk in shower, they keep me perfectly safe and I was them in the washing machine to keep them looking great
on 27 November 2012
Security of footing with no nasty black gunge under the mat. Real non slip security, so valuable for anyone. Comforting steady feeling for the feet. Much appreciated for a very reasonable price.
on 24 January 2013
I ordered this to replace one that I already had that was several years old in the hope that it was the same - it arrived rolled so not creased, very well packaged and at a good price for a product that will fit and last well as it appears to be identical.
on 10 January 2013
The product took longer than i hoped to arrive, however it is very good, the size is perfect and it doesn't slip unlike the previous shower mat I had. Definately recommend this product.
on 6 January 2013
The mats fitted the shower trays exactly and provide a secure, non-slip solution to the problem we encountered - will be buying more in the near future.
on 13 July 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase, now I can shower without feeling I might slip, very good quality shower mat, I particularly like that it is anti-fungal, it almost completely covers my shower tray, and has good suction to the tray, would definitely recommend it.
on 12 February 2013
Shower mat
I chose this mat for its anti-fungal properties. It does not slip or get discoloured. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on 4 April 2013
My tub is so slick I almost fell in it numerous times. I bought two of these and put them on either side of the drain and they are perfect. Very easy to stand on and very easy to clean.
on 23 April 2013
I am delighted with this product and have completed your report and submitted it already. The shower mat was put to use with immediate effect following very quick delivery.
on 28 April 2013
This isthe only square shower mat I could find. Arren't most shower trays square?
It seems a perfectly good product and is cheap. I cannot comment on its durability.
If it lasts more than a couple of months I would re-buy it.