Towards Sustainable Aviation Paperback – 1 Feb 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Wide-ranging and thorough.' Future Survey 'A very comprehensive book which contains vital industry intelligence and foresight, making it an essential information source and analysis for managers, consultants, regulators, researchers, students and especially environmental and government policy-makers.' International Journal of Environmental Studies '... This is a significant and timely book that sets out the challenges presented by aviation in a comprehensive manner.' Local Transport Today 'Without far-reaching changes, the problems associated with aviation can only multiply and worsen. This book takes an important step in accurately diagnosing these problems and pointing towards their solutions.' Sustain 'This comprehensive collection contains vital industry intelligence and foresight, making it an essential source of information and analysis for managers, consultants, regulators, planners, and policymakers'. Book notes. Business Horizons 4 July-August 2004
About the Author
Paul Upham and Janet Maughan are Research Fellows, Callum Thomas is a Professor of Sustainable Aviation, and David Raper is Director at aric aviation at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation > Commercial
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics