- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Channel View Publications (22 Dec. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1873150962
- ISBN-13: 978-1873150962
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 2.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,175,932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Tourism Development: Issues for a Vulnerable Industry (Aspects of Tourism) Hardcover – 22 Dec 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julio Aramberri is Professor of Tourism at Drexel University, USA. He is a member of the editorial boards of Annals of Tourism Research, Tourism Recreation Research, and the Journal of Sustainable Tourism. He has authored five books on tourism and other related sociological matters. Between 1987 and 1990 he was General Director of the Tourist Authority of Spain. Richard Butler is Professor of Tourism at the University of Surrey, joining that institution after thirty years at the University of Western Ontario, Canada. His research interests have been in the process of destination development, the impacts of tourism on destinations, and literary and historical relationships between tourism and islands.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
--Lynn Hoffman, author of THE NEW SHORT COURSE IN WINE and the forthcoming novel bang-BANG from Kunati Books. ISBN 9781601640005