- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Tourism Business Frontiers: Consumers, Products and Industry (Tourism Futures) Hardcover – 26 Aug 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This books sets out to give an overview of trends in the tourism sector, however it also enables the reader to identify which areas of tourism they might specialise in. I think this book could be read by students, academia as well as practitioners as it is a very business orientated book.
A great number of examples are used and the chapters outline how the new realities in tourism are emergimg.
A must read for all tourism professionals and students that would like to prepare for a future career in the industry.