- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3498 KB
- Print Length: 225 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1511794259
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WDBT36Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #625,402 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.00|
Save £4.00 (67%)
The Tour: A Phoenix Rising Novel Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I loved THE STAGE, where we meet Mia and Kolton and get an inside peek at reality television competition shows. Well the competition is now over and the couple is free to be together. Only Kolton's complicated past threatens to tear them apart before they even have a chance to get started. The trouble starts almost immediately after the events of THE STAGE and it haunts the pair over a period of months, time that includes a long stretch when Mia is away on tour.
Most of the drama centers around a decision Kolton makes under harrowing circumstances. It happens in the first chapter, but Mia (and we readers) don't find out ALL the facts until near the end of the book. On one hand, it's great that the author sticks so close to Mia's point-of-view. We really share her confusion, pain and anger as things with Kolton deteriorate and she is helpless to do anything about it. On the other hand, the build up to the big reveal leads to big expectations. Frankly, the "secret" isn't all that startling. If I were Mia, I'd be livid about being put through the wringer for it.
How harsh a wringer?
In the course of Kolton's mania to protect his secret, Mia is made into a scapegoat over and over again. The poor girl asks him reasonable questions and is treated as if she's betraying him. It's a pattern that repeats with his bodyguard and even, in a way, with the fans that attack Mia at the mall. To show you how out of hand it gets, at one point Mia is put in the wrong for defending herself in a physical attack.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary