- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Tour De Force - Borderline [Blu-ray] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£16.32 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Live performance by American blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa. Filmed as part of his 2013 'Tour de Force' tour of London, Bonamassa plays a selection of hits from throughout his prolific career including "Seagull", "Around the Bend", "Athens to Athens'" and "Slow Train". The 2-DVD and the Blu-ray formats of this release includes a 36 page booklet including four pages with exclusive backstage photos and four pages with exclusive 3-D photos. 3-D Joe Bonamassa glasses are included in every package. Please note that the 3-D glasses are only for viewing the 3-D photos. All four of the 2-DVD and Blu-ray format releases have unique and different backstage photos and 3-D photos.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Highlights for me are Happier Times and Story of A Quarryman but he does an amazing version of Hendrix' Are You Experienced?
Not to be missed!
From the set opener 'I Know where I Belong' the three piece lay down a solid groove with Joe showing he hasn't forgotten how to handle a Strat (his former axe of preference)and of course the 59 Les Paul gets a dust off.The well honed guitar work is astounding,the band sound like they are on fire.From JB originals to Jeff Beck's 'Led Boots','Blues Deluxe' to Hendrix's 'Are You Experienced'all played with feel and soul.The set works great in a three piece format and credit to the guys it sounds so tight.
JB just gets better every time I see him.If you weren't lucky enough to get to The Borderline buy the dvd as it captures the atmosphere perfectly.
Great Songs -
Great Camera Work-
Great Editing -
Great Sound -
Great BD Layout-
Great Fun -
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent footage of the Borderline concert for those of you, who like me, couldn't afford the real thing.Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
Another stunning performance by Bonamassa, definately buy the collection.Published 21 months ago by Andrew Radmore