Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
A Tour Along the Sussex Coast (Sussex Guide) Hardcover – 17 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most of us have walked at least a section of the South Downs Way, or followed a rural a bit of the South Downs or followed one of the many rural walks that Sussex can boast, but what about the county's fourth wall-the sea? If you want to feel the salt on your cheek, take in a bit of bird-watching, some beach-combing, a pinch of history, a sprinkling of local gossip and just enough geology and geography not to numb your brain, then come with local expert David Arscott on a walk along the Sussex coast.Starting from the sands at Camber and sticking as close to the water's edge as possible, the route shows how environmental changes, human interference, events, disasters and the power of the sea have affected the county's coastline, leaving harbours stranded high and dry and villages drowned off shore. You don't have to do it all in one go (it's a long walk!) as it's broken up into easy sections, but whichever part you tackle, "A Tour along the Sussex Coast" makes an ideal hand-held companion to take along with you.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Walking and Hiking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom