Customer reviews

Touchlines How I Met Your Mother - Legendary Unisex T-Shirt - M, Grey (Ash)
Size: Medium|Colour: Ash|Change

on 20 February 2010
Good quality material and logo is clear. I bought it in large for my friend but it was more like extra large.
on 6 January 2013
I ordered this tshirt for my fiancé for Christmas. He loved it! It was a great quality tshirt and the gold lettering was actually properly gold unlike the murky colour in the picture! A must for any How I Met Your Mother fan. Like other reviewers I found the sizing to run on the large size so would advising going for a smaller size than normal. Other than that a good product.
on 2 August 2010
We were very impressed with this t-shirt it was a gift for a friend who thought it was AWESOME.
on 17 November 2011
The delivery was fast, the product itself may not be the best material for the price you are paying tho, so if your looking for brilliant quality id avoid online and go to a store to check the top yourself first. i have bought it as a gift so will see if he likes it on the 25/12/2011
on 2 July 2012
This tee shirt was for my son and he is hard to please. He was very pleased with the product and wears it often. The service was very prompt and overall cost was minimal for the quality. Thank you Amazon.
on 30 January 2013
Bought as a present for my son for Christmas who was delighted with his gift. The product is very good quality and washes well. I would recommend using this company as the service was excellent.
on 31 March 2013
Great t shirt exactly what I expected. Really nice material. Good sizing. Definitely will order again. Received it right in time for my husband birthday
on 30 December 2013
Brought this for my brother as a Christmas present as he is a big fan of HIMYM. Fits him great, quality is good and it came quickly. Would order again!
on 25 October 2011
great t-shirt,arrived in plenty of time for my son's birthday,great fit and lovely colour,wouldn't hesitate to order more,dare i say,,,,, awesome!
on 8 December 2012
Top feels very comfy and fits well. Ofcourse who wouldnt like the how i met your mother reference so a good buy and the everyone seems to love it