- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Also check our best rated T-Shirt reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Touchlines Men's T-Shirt Evolution Design brown Size:XXL
|Price:||£16.54 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details & FREE Returns|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% Cotton Classic Cut
- Wash it in your Washing Machine up to 60°
- 100% Cotton
- Size: S-XXXL
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.90 UK delivery
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Classic premium T-shirt with casual cut (expand with wear).Soft and
comfortable material made of 100% combed cotton,
resulting in maximum wearing comfort. Doubly applied 1x1 ribbed collars.
Shoulder-to-shoulder neck band for perfect fit and shape retention.
The quality is underlined by high-quality double-seam processing.
Premium T-shirts are naturally pre-shrunk, helping them preserve
their form after several washes.
Our products are printed in a flexible printing process and certified according
to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and so are ecologically harmless and free of PVCs,
softeners and heavy metals.
In the flexible printing process, the film is fused to the textile under
pressure and high heat.
The advantage of flexible printing lies in the fact that this type of printing
produces prints that are hard-wearing and especiallydurable.
In addition, the colour luminosity is excellent and long-lasting.
All products are textiles that have been tested for harmful substances in
compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
What is the Oeko-Tex Standard 100?
Under the slogan "Confidence in Textiles," since 1992 the independent testing
institutes of the International Oeko-Tex Association, testing for harmful
substances in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, have stood for
healthy and skin-friendly error-free textile products of all types.
Top customer reviews
As with most t-shirts, I had to remove the labels - which I find scratchy, I'd love for more T-shirt manufacturers to copy the M & S style of using labels printed onto the fabric itself which on't irritate.
Importantly for me (as chief laundry person in our house) this washes incredibly well. He's been wearing it on a fairly regular basis for nearly a year now without any problems. The graphic on the front is as bright as the day I got it and at a 40 degree wash, it hasn't shrunk or lost its shape either. I don't tend to put this in the tumble dryer because of the graphic, but it dries perfectly well on a warm raditor or out on the line on a sunny day.
Based on it's popularity, I think if this one starts to show signs of wear and tear (or age) I will most definitely be getting a replacement for him.