on 12 February 2014
Hello everyone.Just purchased and tested this product in my car on the motorway.Recently had some bad experiences with other type of holders.
But I have to say this one is definitely the right product after my 5 previous product attempts.I do not want to criticise the other brands but do take my word on that this will not let you down for sure.
Specially with speed humps no issues at all.Grip is so strong that you can rely on it's strong jaws.....
I hope this will be my car holder of the decade.
Best Regards to Amazon Shoppers
on 2 March 2014
This is a simple good product. It will take up to a 5 inch smart phone and you put the phone in the holder ,push it home against a button on the holder and it grips the phone. One other thing it says it can only be used on the windscreen but I use it vertically on a bean bag and lean the front against the bag. This means it does not vibrate and you do not get a mark on the windscrren , when you leave the car you simply pop the whole thing in the light well.
on 26 June 2014
I purchased this item to hold my iphone4. I wanted to mount it on top of the dash in my Vw Caddy van because windscreen was further away. This allows for easy reach and viewing. Had to purchase a round suction disc from Halfords which is self adhesive(£2.99). This is the only phone holder I have ever brought and I am very pleased with it. Holder is durable and can be adjusted to any angle. A lot cheaper than a hands free kit and keeps me on the right side of the law. Would definitely recommend to others
on 23 March 2014
This is the suction mount phone holder to end your search. Sturdy, sticks brilliantly and convenient. Been through loads of similar ones in the last few years.... I use them in a light aircraft where bumpy runways and choppy weather are the ultimate test. On first use and within minutes of taking off I was caught in enough turbulence to make my passenger jump out of his seat and hit his head on the roof. My only concern was the phone holder! Map, folder and bag were all over the place... Phone holder and phone stayed put 100% in place. Tested with iphone 4s in rubber Juppa case. Good price and simple reliably made holder... at last!
on 20 August 2015
Just came apart, bought end of March, was hoping it would last a bit longer than 4 months.
Can't return it plus I don't seem to be able to contact the seller. So it would be nice if the seller could contact me instead.
review image
on 22 August 2014
Well worth £7.99. So far this has done the job well. It holds to the windscreen securely and vibration is minimal when the phone is vertical. Two quibbles: When it is rotated sideways the phone vibrates much more, and the two little foam pads at the bottom fell out and needed gluing back in. Because of that I can't give 5 stars, but it is better than I expected for the money and I am very happy with it.
on 18 March 2016
We have had this holder for nearly a year and a half now and it is still going strong. It was easy to fit, holds the phone securely (I have a Samsung Galaxy 3) and doesn’t wobble about. It is multipositional. I would recommend this product

My family and I always check reviews before buying any products so that we can make more of an informed choice and see further photos of the actual product rather than a stock photo. We in turn like to share our thoughts on products and services that we have experienced. We hope this has helped you make your purchase choice.
on 29 October 2014
Tired of updating Sat Nav maps and having yet another device to remember to charge and look after, we bought thus phone holder to make the use of our smart phones and Google Maps. A huge success! Tip: if you need to buy a USB to cigarette-lighter cable, get a black one so that it doesn't distract your eye when driving.
on 23 November 2014
Took a while to get stuck to the window but now there it works fine. A bit shaky as seems to pick up every movement from the car but works OK when I balanced it on the edge of the dashboard.
Overall I am happy with this product but not blown away.
on 29 March 2016
Wont buy again but you get what you get at that price. Cheap and flimsy. Feel like its going to snap evertime I put the phone in it. Quite narrow and my iphone 6 with a lifeproof case fitted hardly fits in this holder. Bought a more expensive one two days later.