- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1066 KB
- Print Length: 266 pages
- Publisher: Loveswept (17 Feb. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KPBCETO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #255,644 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
Touch & Go: A Dare to Love Novel Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Book two in the Dare to Love Series delivers everything you would want in a romantic read. Mira Lyn Kelly has such a vibrant and ‘to the point’ writing style it really delivers on the emotions, whether they be happy or sad.
He was the best guy. He was her best friend.
Sam and Ava, featured heavily in the first book in the series, being that they lived in the same building as Maggie, and Ava is her best friend. What you don’t really see, or even get a hint of whilst reading that book, is the depth of feelings, or the length of time that Ava has had them for her best friend, Sam. Added to that, I think what really makes this book as good as it is are the flashbacks you see through Sam, to his childhood and how awful it was, until the day Ava and her brother Ford invited him into their lives. He became an extension of the Meyers family, and they offered him the shelter and love that he was sorely missing from with his own family.
The best friends to lovers trope is tried and tested, and when written well is one of my absolute favorites. The author did that, in fact she exceeded my expectations. There was humor, angst, romance, laughter, drama and most importantly a well thought out and beautifully put together story-line.
”Only took us twenty years, but I think we finally figured it out.”
I wasn’t a big fan of Ava in the first book Truth or Dare, but she really does come into her own in Touch & Go there is more to her than you would expect, an extremely intelligent woman, that has held back her own feelings and emotions to ensure that others do not suffer, and the man she loves does not lose the love and security he deeply craves.Read more ›
This is one of those books which pulls you backwards and forwards; frustration and humour being dished out in equal measure with passion and love. But can they find the 'right' type of love ... well, it is a rocky road, and yet a sweet and gentle one too. I enjoy reading friends to lovers stories, and this one pushes a lot of the right buttons, as actually lovers isn't the desired end point. Can they sort it out - here's hoping you read it and find out. As in Maggie & Tyler's story (first in this series), this is a well written book, with likeable characters doing the best they can to make the best of what they have. I recommend it to you.
~~Wicked Reads Review Team~~
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy