Colour: Choc Circles|Change

on 21 January 2010
This is a fantastic product and if you know any new parents and haven't bought a gift for them yet then this is one to buy. I have used it from five months and it's great. I've come across one chair in all the different types that I've used that it just doesn't feel secure on and that's a slim line dining room table. It is so easy to use and is also washable. I like the fact that he is sat at the table with us when we're out and about if you don't want to use or trust the highchairs where you are at.

You simply fit the top over the chair and pull the toggle tight at the back, then you lay the "chair" out on the chair the child will be sitting on and pull it up between their legs. Following this you clip the links together at the back and pull as tight as you need to. I use the cumberbund that comes with it for extra support around his middle, rather than for a bit of a back rest. I do this simply because he's younger than the recommended age for using this product. Once you're done it just all folds back up into the little bag and then gets tucked in my changing bag.
on 4 October 2010
This is a wonderful easy to use invention that has made of life on the move so much easier. Its small and easy to wash. We have taken it around the world and used it on all sorts of different chairs. Highly recommend.
on 12 February 2009
I bought this for my little boy, as he's 6 months and has started wanting to sit upright, especially in cafes and restaurants. I love the funky design (i bought it in chocolate chip.) The material and stitching is very strong. Great for when you arrive at at restaurant & they've run out of highchairs or the highchairs don't look very clean. I use it at the dinner table so my son could sit with us while we were eating & at friend's houses. It folds really neatly into it's own little bag and I keep it in my changing bag at all times. Brilliant idea.
on 3 July 2010
excellent product...was fed up of moving high chair from kitchen into dining room. This has solved my problem and my daughter loves siting at the table properly.
on 8 July 2014
Perfect! totally worth it. takes up very small space in the bag and it's ideal when going out like for lunch in a pub where you wont find a high chair usually. Also when visiting friends houses for meals or going abroad to countries where they don't have high-chairs anywhere at all, having this totseat with us was a massive convenience! definitely recommend it!
on 3 December 2009
I've bought this for my 18 month old and wish i found it before, the number of times i've been to a cafe and had no where for my son to sit. Great product.
on 4 December 2012
I've used one of these for both my children, and have found it to be very helpful in a couple of ways. It's great to bring with you on vacation; especially when your travel destination takes you off the beaten track, where there isn't necessarily a highchair anywhere to be found. Plus, it's relatively compact and easy to pack/carry with you. We used the Totseat daily during our trips to Asia and the Greek islands. We've also found it useful during visits to family and friends. My cousin uses the one she bought for her son on a daily basis, but I personally think that it is more useful in instances where a regular highchair might not be a possible option. Additionally, my children always seemed to sit quite comfortably and secure in their Totseats; making mealtime a little easier. Ideally, I would say that it is a useful for children between the ages of approx. 5-12 months. Definitely a product I will continue to recommend to other parents with babies!
on 16 November 2014
This is a very clever design and useful nappy bag addition.

Folds down to a nice compact size and fairly easy to set up on all the chairs we tried. Have used it where high chairs are unavailable (friends or eating out) a couple of times and its been good enough in an emergency. Little one doesn't like siting so low which is why we've no got a collapsable booster seat but this takes up a lot more room so can still recommend the totseat.
on 6 April 2015
Folds down really small, fits all chairs I have come across so far and holds my 6 month old securely, he looks happy and comfortable while in the seat and I have had no issues at all with this great product. They are not cheap but if you are thinking about getting one, go for it, you will not regret it!
on 24 August 2015
Love it. It's been so useful when out and about, particularly when on holiday. Very easy to use. People always comment on what an excellent idea it is. It doesn't fit all the chairs I've tried but it's fitted well over 3/4 of them.