- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Weldon Owen, Incorporated (7 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 161628871X
- ISBN-13: 978-1616288716
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.5 x 24.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 281,003 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Total Skywatcher's Manual: 275+ Skills And Tricks For Exploring Stars, Planets & Beyond Paperback – 7 Oct 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Based in San Francisco, California, the Astronomical Society of the Pacific has a 125-year history of providing astronomy enthusiasts with the resources, tools, and information they need to understand astronomy better and teach astronomy to others. The ASP audience includes amateur astronomers, astronomy enthusiasts, families, science educators, children, and informal educators, and the ASP has several major, grant-funded STEM initiatives that generate activities for all age groups.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I close this review with my deepest gratitude to those who put this book together - what a fine job you have done to help those of us at the beginning of our journey to wander around the night sky.