- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: E P Dutton & Co Inc; US edition imported to the UK edition (7 Dec. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0525951342
- ISBN-13: 978-0525951346
- Product Dimensions: 23.2 x 16.2 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,226,956 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Total Recall: How the E-Memory Revolution Will Change Everything Hardcover – 7 Dec 2009
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
This is a light read and is not a technical book. It is aimed at the masses, not the technorati. I'm a retired Microsoftie so probably not the target audience but I still found it interesting. And I have started scanning and then throwing away a lot more stuff after reading this book.
I thought it was worth at least 2 stars because I am very interested in the subject of easily storing and recovering memory. After reading this book I still haven't learn anything new that wasn't already learned from the tech we have currently out. That's why I got the book, for something new on the field. It left me very unsatisfied.
Today, that's coming true. Not from angels writing it down in a books on high, but self reported GPS, tweets, posts and purchase records.
"Total Recall" is a hand on look at just how close we are.. and why most of us will want to embrace this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biotechnology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy