Total Life Coaching: 50+ Life Lessons, Skills, and Techniques to Enhance Your Practice ... and Your Life: 60 Life Lessons, Skills, and Techniques to Enhance Your Practice... and Your Life Hardcover – 1 Mar 2005
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lloyd J. Thomas, Ph.D., is an adjunct faculty member of University of Southern California, Albany Medical College, and the Institute for Life Coach Training. He is a certified life coach and licensed psychologist and for more than 20 years has written a weekly newspaper column, 'Practical Psychology.' Patrick Williams, Ed.D., is founder of the Institute for Life Coach Training, the first-of-its-kind institute for training psychotherapists, psychologists, counselors, and helping professionals to build a successful coaching practice. He was a licensed psychologist for 25 years and began executive coaching in 1990 with Hewlett Packard, IBM, and Kodak, and is the co-author of the highly acclaimed Therapist as Life Coach: Transforming your Practice, Total Life Coaching, and The Law and Ethics of Coaching.
Top Customer Reviews
Tony J Selimi
Internationally renowned Author Elite Life Coach, Business Success Coach, Mentor, Healer, Spiritual teacher and an Inspired Speaker.
I certainly would give this book a 5star rating.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks