Total Detox: 6 ways to revitalise your life Paperback – 25 Sep 2003
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jane Scrivner established The British School of Complementary Therapy in London's Harley Street in 1989. It runs courses on a range of therapies including osteopathy, physiotherapy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
* Need or want a change
* Need a fresh perspective on key areas of your life
* Need to clear your mind
* Need to get rid of the negative effects of over-indulgence
* Need to spend some time taking care of your needs
* Your house and living environment needs cleaning and decluttering
* You need to get over a broken heart
* You're trapped in a dull routine
There's no 1 size fits all detox plan in Total Detox and that's what I love about this book. Jane has created 6 different detox plans so that you can choose one that is perfect for your unique needs and lifestyle.
THE 30 DAY ULTIMATE DETOX
As the name suggests, this detox is for every area of your life.
THE QUICK-FIX HANGOVER DETOX
For those times when you've overdone the partying
THE HEALTHY MIND DETOX
A healthy mind and a healthy body go hand in hand. This detox helps you to develop a new perspective and helps to boost your confidence.
THE WEEKEND DETOX
The weekend detox will help you to turn your home into a spa and in just 2 days you will be smoother, more svelte and totally revitalized.
THE COMPLETE HOME DETOX
Give your home a makeover and clear the clutter with Feng Shui. There's a 5 point plan that will add color, sparkle and order to your home and surroundings.
THE RELATIONSHIP DETOX
People play an important part in our lives. The relationship detox encourages you to take a serious look at your relationships and to discover how to get the mos out of them.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine