(Discontinued by Manufacturer) [Energy Class B]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full High Definition 1080p -Supports Full High Definition 1080p resolution content, the highest definition resolution currently available - offering outstanding picture quality and lifelike image reproduction. Ideal for sports, movie and documentary enthusiasts.
- LED technology - An advanced backlighting system that guarantees new levels of picture clarity by constantly adapting to the images on the screen. Colours are made more vibrant and contrast between light and dark is more pronounced, providing dramatically improved performance, whilst overall energy consumption and the thickness of the TV is also reduced. Response times are also quicker so fast moving image quality is improved.
- Freeview-ready digital TV tuner - Built-in Freeview is the easiest way to enjoy digital for free. There are to up to 50 digital TV channels and 24 radio stations. No subscription, no contract, no fuss, ensures your new TV is ready for the digital switchover.
- View images, video and audio via USB - USB connectivity provides an easy way to playback your compatible videos, music and photos directly via your TV.
- REGZA link single remote operation - REGZA link allows you to use a single remote to operate connected Toshiba TVs and DVD or Blu-ray players.
There is a newer model of this item:
On-mode power consumption
74 Kilowatt Hours Per Year per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 81 cm
Let Full HD 1080p picture quality revolutionise your home entertainment experience with the 32 inch REGZA HL. LED TV technology and Full HD 1080p image resolution combine to deliver amazing colours, brightness and image clarity in a thin, space-saving design. Along with the reassurance of Toshiba quality and great affordability, the HL series includes built-in Freeview digital TV with 7 day electronic programme guide, video, photo and audio playback via USB, preset game and movie viewing modes and ultra wid
1 X Remote Control CT-90326, 2 X AAA Remote Control Battery, Integrated TV Stand, Instruction Manual
Top Customer Reviews
The tv has good picture quality, the sound quality is the same as all of these super thin TVs its ok but a bit thin
The usb function can play most video formats including the usual HD formats right up to 1080p perfectly, the interface for this is also one of the better ive seen (I normally use xbmc)
I plugged the TV in to a watt meter, it draws 55-60w watching tv at a normal volume, this is a big improvement over my older 26" hitachi LCD that uses 120-130w for comparison some of the plasmas ive tested draw >300w this is about as low a 32" tv as ive seen for power consumption
Now you can buy IPS panel TVs, but they are roughly twice the price. If you are doing any kind of work that requires detailed graphics or photography, then this Toshiba TV might not be for you. IPS panels have much more faithful colour reproduction and are used in high-end monitors like the Dell Ultrasharp and Apple displays, but these are serious money for such large screens. Not sure how the IPS panel TVs fair, but one would assume they would be better, and still much cheaper than the displays by Dell and Apple, but also at 1080P also have much lower resolution than the displays.
Anyway, I've kind of gone off topic. The point is this display is actually pretty good as monitor, although 1080P at 32" is right at the limit, you can see some loss of sharpness when compared with my old 22" display. As I'm only doing HTML work and browsing the web it is absolutely fine. The LED backlight means that the energy consumption is lower and generally the pic quality seems better when watching TV (compared with my older 37" 720P LCD Tosh). Certainly the contrast is much much better than my previous LCD TV.
It's surprising how quickly you get used to the screen size, I was worried it would be too big but now I'm loving being able to see things a bit bigger. The headphone socket makes it useful to plug your headphones in, it's one less thing I have to unplug from my laptop when I go home.
To get the most out of this you will have to play around with it a fair bit to calibrate the screen and get the right settings.Read more ›
My 32" Evotel LCD, while the picture quality isn't as good, outperforms the Toshiba in so many ways: faster menu system, better sound, dedicated video playback buttons on the remote, ability to record TV on your USB pen.
All in all, it's a good TV - but nothing special.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
TV broke after very light use for 3 years. What I mean by light use is that we only watch TV perhaps once in a week. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Yongliang Sun
Bought this TV for my bedroom and it is just perfect, great quality both visually and audio. recommended for all smaller roomsPublished on 20 Mar. 2014 by Andrew P. Ritchie
I have had this TV for 2 years and it has been ok - the picture isn't the sharpest available and the sound isn't up to much but it has been reliable nevertheless.Published on 11 Mar. 2014 by Ian
i didnt buy the tv from amazon.but the tv stoped working all it did was change the l.e.d from red to green when turned on or off then i tryed it to so if it would work again and it... Read morePublished on 14 Feb. 2014 by Bmace