Customer reviews

Price:£39.99+ Free shipping

on 10 January 2014
Having had my daughter's JD bug stolen from my car just after Christmas, she was desperate to get it replaced, having just had Christmas funds were tight and the £50 to replace it like for like, was too steep. I stumbled across this scooter and was amazed by the price, I read the reviews and was satisfied this would provide a very "cheap" stop gap until I can fund a new JDbug. I received it within two days which was brilliant. The scooter was also a great surprise to me, this is a solid scooter that has the comparable speed and smoothness of the JD bug, my daughter is over the moon, as am I with the price....very pleased, Great scooter!
on 11 May 2014
My 6 year old daughter absolutely loves this scooter. Good quality and very good value for money. My 8 year old son never got on with scooters until he tried this one and is now saving for one of his own.
on 25 February 2014
My son has really pushed this scooter hard. Stunting it on skateboard parks. Its showing thescars and need rwgular tightening of the clamp but keeps going. Very impressed.
on 30 May 2014
The scooter was easily assembled and my granddaughter was thrilled with it. It was sturdy, glided smoothly and was easy for her and her older family members to use.
on 29 May 2014
not as expensive as others, looks and reacts well, may need a bit of grease maintenance to free up sticky joints but minimal hassle for price - quick delivery
on 2 August 2014
the image shows yellow but its actually a horrible orange colour but my nephew loves it, the steering was tight to turn for the first few weeks
on 21 April 2014
My son loved this scooter, it is well made and goes together easily, he is able to do all his tricks on it and it rides smoothly.
on 6 February 2014
bought for my grandson he was over the moon , I think he feels it makes him one of the lads
on 11 October 2013
Bought for my daughters birthday for end of October so not been used yet but looks fabulous!! She was very specific in the colour of scooter she wanted and I thought it would be hard to find, but thanks to Amazon there seems to be every colour under the sun to choose from and a variety of prices. Thankfully and very surprisingly extremely affordable too as we can not afford the RRP!!!!!! Will update ASAP once her birthday has passed and she has had a good run at using the scooter.
on 21 July 2015
Good scooter but was rusty on delivery!