Customer reviews

on 16 February 2015
The story is your usual zombie plague, made far worse when the cure becomes more of a problem than the outbreak itself - think of rampaging nanobots as appear in the latest "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and you will have the general idea.
I gave up on this series at book 4 as it became apparent that the books were being divided up not based on where part of the story finished but quite arbitrarily, as if a new book is being brought out just to get you to buy it. It seemed to me that unnecessary filler could have been cut out of several books and they could have been put together as one title rather than the 6 that the series currently runs to.
on 17 February 2013
Torn apart was by far the best book in the series, so salvation will I doubtfully be amazing as the cliffhanger at the end of the final chapter in this book is heart wrenching, I honestly couldn't have thought of a worse place to finish, as the real adrenaline was really building up.
Full of immense surprises and unforgettable moments, torn apart was a five star wonder for the teen generation.
on 28 May 2013
this series just gets better & better there is a surprise in store in every book, I couldn't put this book down everytime I started a chapter I would say this is my last chapter then im off to bed but it didn't work out that way finished it in one night. cant wait for the next one. definitely recommend to anyone who love a good zombie book
on 7 June 2014
The story line is awesome. I can never put these books down once I start reading them. Rebecca and her friends struggle across a zombie infested Australia fighting monsters, black clouds, hunger, thirst and ZOMBIES. Who can they trust? How do they get Maria who is immune after being bitten by a zombie to a research lab? Keep on reading.
on 25 April 2014
There are still so many twists and turns, you never know quite where the author is going to take this next. It is a little far fetched in places, but the main character does show a few weaknesses occasionally which just about hold her in realism.
on 6 April 2014
This series of books just keeps getting better and better! Monsters and viruses, nano swarms. It never stops. Just when you think they are safe and you can out the book down, you get hooked again! I would recommend this to anyone!
on 26 April 2014
I have read all 4 of these books in as many days, I couldn't put them down! The story line is unique and keeps you guessing. There are a few spelling and grammatical errors but if you ignore those it is worth it trust me!!
on 28 November 2014
Keeps getting better , you know it's good when look at the time and it's 3.30 am and you have to keep reading to Finnish the book 5star reading
on 21 July 2015
I have been getting the series of books for my Daughter to read on Kindle and she loves them.
on 18 August 2014
love these series of books...cant get enough of them...twists galore...