- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Torch in My Ear Paperback – 4 Aug 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elias Canetti (1905 - 1994), winner of the 1981 Nobel Prize for Literature, was one of the major intellectual figures and polymaths of the twentieth century. A master of many genres, he is known espeically for his novel, Auto Da Fe, and his great work of social theory, Crowds and Power. But Canetti's genius is perhaps nowhere more evident that in the three volumes of his autobiography, now reissued by Granta Books - The Tongue Set Free, The Torch in My Ear and The Play of the Eyes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com