Topideal 3 in 1 -[EU/UK Keyboard Version]-Matte Frosted Hard Case Cover for 13-inch MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Model A1425 /A1502 (NO CD-ROM Drive) + Keyboard Cover + Screen Protector -Gray
|Price:||£13.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This case will ONLY fit: 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display A1502 & A1425. (NOTE:Do Not for 13.3" Aluminum MacBook Pro 13-inch with CD-ROM Drive A1278)
- Material: Polycarbonate. 2-piece light weight hard Shell covers,Protect your MacBook from scrapes and scratches.Fully vented for safe heat disbursement.
- Anti-skidding and semi-translucent frosted finish humanized design will make you feel to be more comfortable,Silky-Smooth Soft-Touch Hard Protection.Easily slips in and out your bag while retaining a grippy edge for your peace of mind.
- Case Design lets you Open/Close your MacBook all the way and Access to all Ports. No cut out design, Apple Logo Shine through the case.
- Compatible with Model:A1502 Release 2015 / 2014 / 2013 - MF839LL/A, MF840LL/A, MF841LL/A, MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A, ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A and Model: A1425 - MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A, ME664LL/A
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size Name: EU/UK Keyboard Version | Colour Name: Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Topideal® High Quality Rubberized Series Hard Case
This MacBook case is here for you to protect your MacBook from everything that can damage your laptop. This case is rubberized plastic case, not full made of rubber, it's a hard case based on plastic coating rubber, frosted, translucent, fell silky-smooth and satin soft when touching it.The case will fit tightly and will not loose at all, The slim design of the cases make it easy to carry inside your bags,or briefcase.Therefore, our cover does not add lots of bulk neither change original shape of the model. We cut-out all ports and connections on our covers that gives you full access to all features with shell on.
Friendly Note:Please check Model Number (Model No.:Axxxx) of your MacBook on the bottom of your laptop as the IMAGES show.
*This case will only fit 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display(Newest Release 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012), Model:A1502 & A1425
Case NOT Compatible with:
- MacBook Pro 13" Aluminum Unibody with CD-ROM Drive, Model: A1278
- MacBook Pro 15-Inch
- MacBook White 13-Inch
- MacBook Air 13-Inch
Keyboard Cover Features:
- Design to provide full protection against dust spills, key wear and more
- Soft durable silicone material to ensure comfortable usage
- Flexible, washable, easy to apply and remove for cleaning or disinfecting
Note: This keyboard cover ONLY fits EU/UK model, not US model. (the enter key on US version is rectangle, while on EU version looks like 7 )
Screen Protector Features:
- Protect your Device's Screen from Scratch and Dust
- No Cutting or gluing required
- Installation steps may be found on the two tabs(red & blue) on the front and back protector layer.
* Apple MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Top customer reviews
1) The top and bottom Macbook covers fit very well indeed. There is no "play" or subtle movement post fitment.
That said however, I ordered the frosted / matte effect one - which looks fine and is in keeping with the Macbook's native colour but if the matte / frosted effect is scratched or marked in anyway when new - as mine was, the frost / matte becomes transparent, or looks like there's vaseline or grease on the underside between your Macbook and the cover.
2) Additionally, the keyboard cover was not for my UK keyboard, therefore the enter/return key and "\" keys where incorrectly shaped on the keypad cover.
3) The keypad cover provided blocks out the backlight from your precious Macbook Pro's backlit keyboard. This for me is a major oversight!
4) It's easy to see that where the keyboard cover fitted on the left hand side on my keyboard (as the return key is obviously on the right had side) - that if it was the correct part for my machine, it would have fitted quite well. The only issue is (& it;s a big one for me) that although a good fit, it wasn't pleasant to type with. I've used these type of covers before (on Apple Ti-Books and so forth) and they've been excellent but this one is quite tough to type with. Just my opinion but I found myself wanting to remove it immediately.
5) I was unaware that mine was being shipped from Singapore - which caused a massive delay vs what I was expecting plus the extra time in carriage contributed to the scratches mine has as a result.
Not used the Screen protector - as I think that's not-required (not a touch screen on a MacBook Pro etc) however, mine was incorrectly packaged and so it is curled upward - so wouldn't be able to use it even if I wanted to.
All in all, not a great product for me, it wasn't the cheapest one available either and took the longest time to deliver (coming from Singapore) so bear in mind my interpretation / comments before committing your hard earned pennies :)
I would say that this particular case is not as great as previous cases I have bought - it gets greasy very easily and gets wet-looking (although it is dry) marks under the cover which makes it look dirty. The keyboard cover arrived very misty, was hard to see the keyboard, unlike other keyboard covers I have purchased. The screen protector scratched before I put it on - definitely not great quality.
The case does not cover the back corners of the MacBook, unlike shown in pictures. The case has large visible squares around the bits that clip on so it's not completely sleek.
Just to make everyone aware that the case is frosted - something which I didn't realise when skim reading before purchase. It is in the title but I searched by a certain criteria and so I was expecting that criteria. Thus I skipped the title and went straight to the description, where I did not see 'frosted'. The frost can make it look cheap and plastic-y when the lid is closed or you are in bright light.
This is a review from a purchase however after having the product for some time i believe it is now time to submit my review.
Firstly i would like to point out that a number of these reviews state similar problems i faced with this product/ products.
First i am going to talk about the protector shell/ casing. When it first arrived it seemed flimsy however i have now placed it on my mac and it has kept its position extremely well and has not come off once (in fact i have found it difficult to get it off myself). The only down side to the shell is after two months, the stickers that are placed on the bottom of the shell to stop it from slipping etc are no longer there. they started to fall off about 3 weeks after purchase.
The screen protector was extremely easy to apply and was good for a few days until the protector started to looks grip in the top right hand corner of my screen. This resulted in my completely removing the protector and disagreeing it.
The keyboard cover is extremely annoying and gets in the way. If you have experience with macs you know that the keyboard is extremely addictive and without a cover it is extremely easy to get used to. With this cover it makes it hard to type and slowed me down a lot. I also have now thrown this part of the product away.
All that currently remains is the clear casing i have on my mac. i plan on replacing this product shortly with one which is slightly more expensive with the hope it will last slightly longer.
I can not moan to much as the product was extremely cheap and served me well for the first two months.I think this product is good for that cheap alternative until you can get a proper protector which actually can last and protect your well mac.
I dread to think what the shell would do if i dropped my mac. however lets never speak of that!
Most recent customer reviews
- Good quality products
- Easy assembly
- The keyboard protector is better quality than expected; it doesn't move whilst typing - I even...Read more