- Product Dimensions: 33.5 x 23.6 x 2.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Item model number: AM161136
- ASIN: B00CW7GJOU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 20 Jun. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (60 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,389 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Topideal 3in1 Frosted Matte Hard Shell Case Cover for Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display (Model A1502/ A1425) + Keyboard Cover + Screen Protector -Black
|Price:||£16.96 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This case will ONLY fit: 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina Display A1502 & A1425. (NOTE:Do Not for 13.3" Aluminum Macbook Pro 13-inch A1278)
- Material: Polycarbonate. 2-piece light weight hard Shell covers,Protect your MacBook from scrapes and scratches.Fully vented for safe heat disbursement.
- Anti-skidding and semi-translucent frosted finish humanized design will make you feel to be more comfortable,Silky-Smooth Soft-Touch Hard Protection.Easily slips in and out your bag while retaining a grippy edge for your peace of mind.
- Case Design lets you Open/Close your MacBook all the way and Access to all Ports, USB, Thunderbolt, HDMI, SD Card, Power, Audio Out. No cut out design, Apple Logo Shine through the case.
- Compatible with Model:A1502 Release 2015 / 2014 / 2013 - MF839LL/A, MF840LL/A, MF841LL/A, MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A, ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A and Model: A1425 - MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A, ME664LL/A
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: USA Keyboard Version | Colour Name: Black
Topideal® High Quality Rubberized Series Hard Case
Topideal macbook case is here for you to protect your macbook from everything that can damage your laptop. Hard Case with Rubber paint over Top and Bottom Covers for Silky-smooth Satin-touch.Our case will fit tightly and will not loose at all, The light weight and slim design of the cases make it easy to carry inside your bags,or briefcase.Therefore, our cover does not add lots of bulk neither change original shape of the model.Also, We cut-out all ports,connections and CD/DVD drive on our covers that gives you full access to all features with Shell on.
Friendly Note:Please check Model Number (Model Axxxx) of your MacBook on the bottom of your laptop as the IMAGES show.
*This case will only fit Model:A1425 and A1502
Case Compatible with:
-MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Newest Release 2015,2014 and 2013
MF839LL/A, MF840LL/A, MF841LL/A
MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A
ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A
-MacBook Pro 13-Inch with Retina Display Release October 2012
MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A ME664LL/A
Keyboard Cover Features:
- Design to provide full protection against dust spills, key wear and more
- Soft durable silicone material to ensure comfortable usage
- Flexible, washable, easy to apply and remove for cleaning or disinfecting
Note: This keyboard cover ONLY fits US model, not EU model. (the enter key on US version is rectangle, while on EU version looks like 7 )
Screen Protector Features:
-Protect your Device's Screen from Scratch and Dust
-No Cutting or gluing required
-Installation steps may be found on the two tabs(red & blue) on the front and back protector layer.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The top and bottom Macbook covers fit very well indeed. There is no "play" or subtle movement post fitment.
That said however, I ordered the frosted / matte effect one - which looks fine and is in keeping with the Macbook's native colour but if the matte / frosted effect is scratched or marked in anyway when new - as mine was, the frost / matte becomes transparent, or looks like there's vaseline or grease on the underside between your Macbook and the cover.
2) Additionally, the keyboard cover was not for my UK keyboard, therefore the enter/return key and "\" keys where incorrectly shaped on the keypad cover.
3) The keypad cover provided blocks out the backlight from your precious Macbook Pro's backlit keyboard. This for me is a major oversight!
4) It's easy to see that where the keyboard cover fitted on the left hand side on my keyboard (as the return key is obviously on the right had side) - that if it was the correct part for my machine, it would have fitted quite well. The only issue is (& it;s a big one for me) that although a good fit, it wasn't pleasant to type with. I've used these type of covers before (on Apple Ti-Books and so forth) and they've been excellent but this one is quite tough to type with. Just my opinion but I found myself wanting to remove it immediately.
5) I was unaware that mine was being shipped from Singapore - which caused a massive delay vs what I was expecting plus the extra time in carriage contributed to the scratches mine has as a result.Read more ›
This is a review from a purchase however after having the product for some time i believe it is now time to submit my review.
Firstly i would like to point out that a number of these reviews state similar problems i faced with this product/ products.
First i am going to talk about the protector shell/ casing. When it first arrived it seemed flimsy however i have now placed it on my mac and it has kept its position extremely well and has not come off once (in fact i have found it difficult to get it off myself). The only down side to the shell is after two months, the stickers that are placed on the bottom of the shell to stop it from slipping etc are no longer there. they started to fall off about 3 weeks after purchase.
The screen protector was extremely easy to apply and was good for a few days until the protector started to looks grip in the top right hand corner of my screen. This resulted in my completely removing the protector and disagreeing it.
The keyboard cover is extremely annoying and gets in the way. If you have experience with macs you know that the keyboard is extremely addictive and without a cover it is extremely easy to get used to. With this cover it makes it hard to type and slowed me down a lot. I also have now thrown this part of the product away.
All that currently remains is the clear casing i have on my mac. i plan on replacing this product shortly with one which is slightly more expensive with the hope it will last slightly longer.
I can not moan to much as the product was extremely cheap and served me well for the first two months.I think this product is good for that cheap alternative until you can get a proper protector which actually can last and protect your well mac.
I dread to think what the shell would do if i dropped my mac. however lets never speak of that!
- Good quality products
- Easy assembly
- The keyboard protector is better quality than expected; it doesn't move whilst typing - I even forgot it was there!
- This is a worthwhile purchase to protect and extend the life of your device. I would recommend this product to anyone with a MacBook Pro.
I'm tempted to buy other colours for when I'm feeling fancy lol
The product arrived only 7 days after ordered, what was nice. But thats it. The keyboard cover does not fit well (it is bigger) in turn, the typing is really slow and sticky. the 2nd half came with fingers fat and with cracks all over it seemed to be used whereas the 1st half came good with plastic on it.
DO NOT BUY THIS
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Screen protector was very cheap quality but otherwise the case and keyboard protector is excellentPublished 14 days ago by OA
The case is good as I expect . And the screen protector as well. But the keyboard cover doesn't fit.Published 9 months ago by Sheung Yiu Hung
I was amaze by the quality and how perfect it fits in my MacBook as well as the colour is exactly the same as in the pictures, I will definitely recommend this product!Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Does the job, however the keyboard cover can be rather irritating as you can't see if the Caps Lock is on or not and doesn't stick to the keyboard but it's hard wearing all the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good quality cover, used it for 6 months now. Looks smart.Published 12 months ago by CLAIRE A WEBSTER