- Buy three titles for £20 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Topaz [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£8.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is available via Region 1 imported discs - if your DVD player is multi-region - but surely the UK deserves a better service than this!
Come on, Universal UK - give us the same remastered widescreen versions that are available for the US market!!!
It is an OK film, but as a Hitchcock film just misses, but not by much.
Some Hitchcocking touches, a very good opening, but the rest is a bit
of a let down.
This film suddenly appeared on television and as it was directed by Alfred Hitchcock decided to see it in spite of the mainly poor reviews. I am glad I did as it was an entertaining 120 minutes but compared poorly to the brilliant 'North by Northwest' with Cary Grant, James Mason and Eve Marie Saint. It was not that the cast with Frederick Stafford acted badly, they did not and all the cast put in good performances. It just lacked that bite and finesse of some of his earlier productions.
The plot has been well documented so will say no more other than to say I found it interesting and it kept my attention to the end. The film did not deserve some of the severe criticism heaped upon it as there were some magic Hitchcock moments in the film and just for that it is worth a viewing.
This coming from a fan of Hitchcock who has almost all of his films.
True there are some wonderful scenes here, the telephone exchange, the death of the woman late on in the movie and the first twenty or so mins are quite a treat.
Try as I might to like this film, I simply cannot and I have asked myself that if this was not a Hitchcock movie would it really be remembered today? I think not. The master has made at least 30 brilliant movies, this is simply not one of them. The movie gets two stars largely due to Hitch's direction.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
TOPAZ: took me quite a while to figure out what this film was about, too many crowded scenes early on. The Cuba missile crisis, was it? Read morePublished 2 months ago by cristofori
Excellent film , with so many substantial changes of scene that you feel you've been on a long journey by the time you have come to the end., Delivered quickly.Published 13 months ago by Paul G. Newland
* Realistic/plausible Coldwar thriller
* Great historical shots of the world circa late 1960's
* Excellent... Read more
A classic Hitcock film, one that I was pleased to have received as a gift. None of the modern spy stuff in this (geeky gadgets and so on), just a classic 60s spy thriller. Read morePublished 19 months ago by rum
one of Hitchcock's finest...well aren't they all.... I have started to collect all of his films and so far have not been disappointed with any of the them.Published on 26 April 2014 by frankie
Arrived in good time and is in good condition not viewed as yet but expect to enjoy as i am a fanPublished on 17 April 2014 by Big Ted