Price:£3.71+ Free shipping

on 27 April 2014
I bought these for my 5 year old who loves Top Gear - they were an immediate success, they are fun to use and have helped with his numbers and reading - also a portable game you can take anywhere - highly recommended and Dad enjoyed them too!
on 11 May 2015
Question: How can you get a simple pack of top trumps wrong? Answer: spoil the enjoyment of looking at these gorgeous cars by choosing terrible, low definition photos of the cars! I bought these for my son and me to play with, but really disappointed by the quality of the images. Some are nice and clear but some look pretty awful (I could do better with my canon printer at home).
on 2 January 2014
good set, loved by 8 yr old boy and played with well by big sister also. top trumps remain a classic and the gameplay is same as ever. nice to keep adding different packs to maintain variety. have also used different sets with reluctant readers - find a set of interest and through play the reading of the cards and further info keeps the motivation sparked and easy to progress onto simpler books or even annuals of the same topic.
on 25 September 2013
At the mo these top trumps cards are a must in my sons school. I've bought a few packs and found a lot more choice online but they are a little more expensive than in shops but my son loves these top trumps and not in the least bit childish, so he can hold his head up high with playing top trumps lol
on 30 September 2013
Great for the grandchildren [and their Dad!]. Happy memories of when Dad was young.A pity that the children learn all the details so quickly but I suppose that's what having a young brain does for them.
on 24 February 2014
Our 6 year old boy has really enjoyed playing with these cards as his favourite tv programme is Top Gear. He has collected several packs of top trumps and these are as good as all of his others. They teach good memory and reading skills whilst being a fun and easy game to take anywhere with you to keep little one entertained.
on 24 January 2014
they are really cool and I ordered them for a car and top gear crazy step-dad who absolutely loved them! and so does everyone else . i would recommended them as a gift for anyone who loves a bit of top gear
on 7 December 2012
bought these for a 12 year old boy , we had good fun with these , even when playing with his 8 year old sister
on 12 May 2013
Quite good fun but some of the cards are quite dull, not what I'd expect if you could choose any supercar in the word. But hey my five year old boy loves playing them with me so that's the main thing. Well worth the money.
on 30 May 2014
Top Trumps are always a winner but this was a great gift for my 6 yo car fanatic, we play shorter versions by randomly selecting cards and winning "tricks" as the full game can and has taken ages (record for us, about 50 minutes)!

See one answered question